No announcement yet.

Latency with Globe users (PH)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahaha, all of u people complaining that yours have 100 or 200 ms, I always have between 370-500 ms and I play very well, if I had that ping I will be a GOD
    P.S: i'm not from PH/SG/MY
    Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

Pls pls pls devs notice the thread. This is very upsetting. Click image for larger version

Name:	XJEIq6F.gif
Views:	19
Size:	1.7 KB
ID:	154560
      I LOVE REN
      by me ofc

Comment

• launcelot
        launcelot commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you misunderstood who should be responsible for the high latency that you are having. Devs of the game do not fix latencies. If they increase the accepted latency of the game, game will feel wierd with a strike will have damage registered 4 seconds later.

What should be fixed is with the infrastructure design of your service provider.

• kitanaryuusei
        kitanaryuusei commented
        Editing a comment
        Sad then.. Our ISP will never care about us. Just the money they recieve. I've sent a few complaints before but I keep recieving the same message saying "We're sorry to hear blah blah blah.. We'll fix it as soon as we can blah blah blah.."

The thing about this is that it should be a two way work. For the ISP to determine where the underlying issue is, the publisher should also communicate and help out. That is mainly the purpose of this thread. To create awareness to the publisher that certain people with Globe ISP is having this problem.

And now, it became a worst nightmare. After game patch, I can't play properly anymore. Game freezes and I can't even access the website at some point.

Comment

Working...
      X