Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shieda Kayn
    commented on 's reply
    they will send u an email attached with your ticket as well.... check it and see what they tell you the first mail will be auto generate but the second one is official by them

• Xenocho
    commented on 's reply
    Erm, I have not sent ticket before so I am not sure how the procedure looks like after you sent.

If anyone can respond on this, please do. TQ!

• lionaviv
    replied
    Hey Xenoncho when im sending them ticket its just refresh the page and nothing happen ..............what is there support email???

Leave a comment:

• Xenocho
    replied
    Originally posted by lionaviv View Post
    Yesterday I bought 200k from cherry credit and transfer them to my account in Eyedentity and I bought some items from cash shop and today I tried to log in and it say I am blocked!!!??? I wasted like 50$ in eyedentity and like 200$ in cherry credit and my account blocked???!! why?????

same id for my cherry account
    but its not same password because I changed password in my account in Eyedentity for secure reason so why the hell my account block??? I played dragon nest sea like 5 years and I never got blocked I spended so much money like Rubinart boxes when it was event and yesterday like 250$ so why da hell I got blocked!!!??? please release my account so I can keep play ! omg you guys don't know how angry i am !!!!!
    fix it ASAP!!!!!!! its first time something like this happen to me and its reall scaring me !

Send 1:1 inquiry. sea.dragonnest.com/support/request

Leave a comment:

• lionaviv
    started a topic My account got ban ???!

My account got ban ???!

Yesterday I bought 200k from cherry credit and transfer them to my account in Eyedentity and I bought some items from cash shop and today I tried to log in and it say I am blocked!!!??? I wasted like 50$ in eyedentity and like 200$ in cherry credit and my account blocked???!! why?????

same id for my cherry account
    but its not same password because I changed password in my account in Eyedentity for secure reason so why the hell my account block??? I played dragon nest sea like 5 years and I never got blocked I spended so much money like Rubinart boxes when it was event and yesterday like 250$ so why da hell I got blocked!!!??? please release my account so I can keep play ! omg you guys don't know how angry i am !!!!!
    fix it ASAP!!!!!!! its first time something like this happen to me and its reall scaring me !

Working...
X