My account got ban ???!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My account got ban ???!

Yesterday I bought 200k from cherry credit and transfer them to my account in Eyedentity and I bought some items from cash shop and today I tried to log in and it say I am blocked!!!??? I wasted like 50$ in eyedentity and like 200$ in cherry credit and my account blocked???!! why?????

same id for my cherry account
    but its not same password because I changed password in my account in Eyedentity for secure reason so why the hell my account block??? I played dragon nest sea like 5 years and I never got blocked I spended so much money like Rubinart boxes when it was event and yesterday like 250$ so why da hell I got blocked!!!??? please release my account so I can keep play ! omg you guys don't know how angry i am !!!!!
    fix it ASAP!!!!!!! its first time something like this happen to me and its reall scaring me !

Originally posted by lionaviv View Post
    Yesterday I bought 200k from cherry credit and transfer them to my account in Eyedentity and I bought some items from cash shop and today I tried to log in and it say I am blocked!!!??? I wasted like 50$ in eyedentity and like 200$ in cherry credit and my account blocked???!! why?????

same id for my cherry account
    but its not same password because I changed password in my account in Eyedentity for secure reason so why the hell my account block??? I played dragon nest sea like 5 years and I never got blocked I spended so much money like Rubinart boxes when it was event and yesterday like 250$ so why da hell I got blocked!!!??? please release my account so I can keep play ! omg you guys don't know how angry i am !!!!!
    fix it ASAP!!!!!!! its first time something like this happen to me and its reall scaring me !

Send 1:1 inquiry. sea.dragonnest.com/support/request
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Hey Xenoncho when im sending them ticket its just refresh the page and nothing happen ..............what is there support email???

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Erm, I have not sent ticket before so I am not sure how the procedure looks like after you sent.

If anyone can respond on this, please do. TQ!

• Shieda Kayn
        Shieda Kayn commented
        Editing a comment
        they will send u an email attached with your ticket as well.... check it and see what they tell you the first mail will be auto generate but the second one is official by them
    Working...
    X