DN Client hangs (Not Responding) after intro movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DN Client hangs (Not Responding) after intro movie

Is there a maintenance? If so, for how long?

Please educate yourself with DN Updates Why need spoon feeding when all information is on DN Main Page
    No Pain No Gain

Comment

Thank you for your helpful post. If you go to https://sea.dragonnest.com/main, you won't see a maintenance notice, hence my confusion. You have to go to https://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all to see the maintenance notice.

Comment

Maintenance is weekly at a fixed schedule. Every week you will face the same client hang at the same day same time.

Also, the first reaction is to post in forum and not check FB/main site? Or checked and posting here to confirm? I'm quite confused.
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

While it's true that you should look at main site or facebook for such info first, I find it's weird that ED doesnt include maintenance info and event info as a thread on forum like CC did. It would have saved a lot of time.

Comment

Looked at main site and saw no maintenance notice below, hence the confusion. Posted to confirm. Found that maintenance notice is at sea dragonnest com (/) news (/) notice (/) all (I can not post links).

Originally posted by Xenocho View Post
            Maintenance is weekly at a fixed schedule. Every week you will face the same client hang at the same day same time.
            This is useful information, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by X1989 View Post
              While it's true that you should look at main site or facebook for such info first, I find it's weird that ED doesnt include maintenance info and event info as a thread on forum like CC did. It would have saved a lot of time.
              They're bunches of lazy workers who got balls not to update all of their medium of information, or simply media. Or afraid to make appearances around the forums for some reason. Might be shy to speak their Engrish tongue, afraid to be mobbed by the forumers if they ever show up, or just plain shy.
              Last edited by MeshPolygon; 01-29-2018, 10:23 PM.
              ★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
              Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
              Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
              DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

Working...
              X