Please save us....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please save us....

Hello All ..My account is blocked for about 2 weeks . I really so sad and hopeless . I never bot cheat and hack but why .....? I have send 1:1 but we said I contact with cherry .I follow the insructions . I answer all questions from cherry ( ISP ,INP , IP .....bla bla ) and final they silent.... After all I have spent for the past few years , the time and money I received was silence .I do not deserve to be treated like that when I love the dragon nest .I can not believe they can be so irresponsible.While my friends are enjoying the new event , new cash .I'm Blocked
    I hope authorities will soon recognize and release accounts that are blocked .Cherry can not do anything for us .Do not hurt others when you do not like to hurt .
    Last edited by Darkness1990; 03-18-2018, 11:35 PM.

What is the reason your account was blocked?
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

My email address is .vn at the end of the sentence, so cherry continually told me to be Vietnamese .But that's when I was in Vietnam.I live in America now .I have green card .
      I gave all the evidence.
      But they always ask me to play server in Vietnam . What the hell....I am vietnamese but I am a US citizen , I HAVE GREEN CARD . My name in the game is MaiKaAjno.....Bring me back to my family
      If need please give me the hotline number , I will call to verify .
      And I hope in the future, the organizers of the game will not make it difficult for players like that anymore
      ISP : Time Warner Cable

Comment

I sent a reply but they repeatedly sent back the sentences they did not receive ....
        Hi Minako Aino,

Greetings from the Cherry Gardeners!

We have yet to receive your response in Cherry Messenger for the past 5 days. Please log into your Cherry Messenger at https://exchange.cherrycredits.com/ and get back to us soon!
        Tickets will automatically close after 10 days of inactivity.

If your issue has been resolved, kindly ignore this email.

Yours sincerely,

Cherry Credits Gardener
        Customer Service Department, Cherry Credits Pte Ltd
        http://www.cherrycredits.com
        I do not know whether someone checks the mail or just an automatic answer mode ...... It lasted for two weeks .I'so tired .

Comment

Sorry to hear that, but most DN servers do not allow other regions to connect unfortunately, so I think its quite messy for you @@ If you insist, they might even ask you to play DN NA too. I'm not sure how to solve this..
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

They just told me not to be Vietnamese. I gave out all the evidence, so why?. Even, I can call up the hotline, just give me hotline number, I will call immediately to prove . I dont know your rules about how to distinguish the country. But please respect and listen to the players. Why block an innocent person? I have loaded a lot of money into this game .And now you say, you're not sure how to fix it ...... What rules cause pain to others? Let players be free and go wherever they want . I have been with Dragon Nest Sea for 4 years . Money ,time , all love from it.... that is my second life , I am a good player, I have never hacked, bot and cheat.... Give me back my life
            Last edited by Darkness1990; 03-19-2018, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Comment

On is my IP . I do not do anything wrong, let me get back . I have 2 account . Name is MaiKaAjno and YumiAino .
                Please fix it soon. I have been waiting so long.
                If this situation continues, how do I dare to load cash into the game .
                I miss my black mara so much ....
                What do I have to do to see it again?
                Last edited by Darkness1990; 03-19-2018, 08:00 AM.

Comment

I've never been so far away from gaming...
                  I think I will die, please help my account

Comment

You're 28...
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	Michael-jordan-stop-it-stop-it-get-some-help.jpg Views:	2 Size:	17.2 KB ID:	127095

Comment

You will not say that when you fall into my situation .
                      Age does not involve despair

Comment

Awww hopefully you can resolve this. Since you are not involved in any illegally transactions most likely ed can release your account. All it would take is time and a lot of patience.

Comment

Thank you so much, I will try to fight for friends in the game

Comment

I beg the organizers eye to help my account. . pls Tell me what to do .
                            Cherry was silent .
                            And I just beg you to help me

Comment

Working...
                            X