HELP with 2nd Password Reset: VERIFICATION FAILED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP with 2nd Password Reset: VERIFICATION FAILED

I just recently transferred my cc account & everything was going smoothly until I realized I forgot my 2nd password.

I'm trying to reset it and did all the steps indicated on the site but when I click on reset 2nd password, a pop-up that says 'verification failed' appears and redirects me to the site.

Hope someone can help me. Thanks!
    Attached Files

how many times did you tried doing this? the cause might be from your internet, if your internet is slow, it could lead to verification failure

Comment

my internet is not slow. And if that would have been the case, then I should be the only person experiencing this. I've already tried doing the process using different ISPs (PLDT DSL, FIBR, and GLOBE)

Hope someone from the admin or gm team responds with a resolution.

Comment

this is an error from their side then, contact support at 1:1 on dn sea site, if you dont have an acc there yet create a temporary one to contact them, fill in all the details so that you wont have to wait a lot since it might take few working days to actually get an answer to your question

Comment

Just tested this 2nd password reset awhile ago. Used desktop version of Firefox Quantum v59.0.2 and a test account. It is functioning correctly. The 2nd pass was removed.

Try testing it now.
          Last edited by MeshPolygon; 05-16-2018, 02:05 AM.
          ★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
          Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
          Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
          DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

Working...
          X