Client DATA Error Please Reinstall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Client DATA Error Please Reinstall

Hi, i just Installed Dragon Nest SEA, At first what i noticed is it lack patches, i opened the game it patched 50 patches and then stopped at 289, after the patching i can run the game but cant log in, when i noticed the game version i manually updated 25 patches (Yes its tiring) After that all i get is client data error and even if i repair it a dozen times and i already tried reinstalling and doing it all over again it doesn't work, i also tried compability mode and running as admin it doesn't work PLEASE HELP

my theory
    • you are using an internet connection that is unstable, corrupting every files you download
    • you might have an antivirus that mistakenly quarantines a file from your DN folder, thus preventing any proper update patches on your game
    • you have not given full detail regarding as to where you downloaded your game, we don't even know if its from the main website, so thats another theory
    • manually patching isn't recommended on this current version of the game and ED does not release any manual patches on their main website, using manual patches from another source other than their main website could cause problems on your game, and this could be the one that is happening to it
    • reinstall the game by using another method of installation, try the "1 click solution installation" method on their main website
    [LINK] to their main website to download their game
    Last edited by Mr.Shovels; 05-08-2018, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      my mistake, you can manually patch the game.
      for some reason, this stupid captcha prevents me from editing my reply posts today.

• lchaaan
      lchaaan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Kind sir It was from the main website, i downloaded it by utorrent i think its the unstable network connection, thank you sir i will try and redownload it again

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      i don't suggest downloading via torrent since it has issues with security, and could cause data leak on your part and your information might be leaked to someone else, which is pretty bad considering they could use this information to frame you or something like that.

i suggest for you to just download the game using the "1 click solution download" which will automatically download the files regardless of your internet connection being unstable, currently because the wifi i am connecting isn't connecting, i am using a pocket wifi with unstable connections, and this affected the files ive downloaded just now especially if its rar, it will tell me its corrupted or incomplete.

also, if you don't seem to download the game on your browser, try to allow pop-ups just incase this happens

Hi i reinstalled it and it was fine until the final and latest patch. i think the final patch has a problem to me please help admins

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      have you tried doing a manual patch? have you tried running the dn launcher as admin? what ISP are you using? is your internet connection coming from a wireless modem or a lined router? using a wired router or a lined router makes secure connections without having files downloaded onto your computer being damaged, missing some parts, or being corrupted, wireless modems such as pocket wifis and broadband sticks are good enough only for browsing, surfing and playing minimal required internet speed browser games, but for downloading, they might be a bad and a waste of data cap as well.
Working...
X