Disconnected from server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disconnected from server

Disconnected from server after character selection. Any fix?
    Been like this for about 48 hrs
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Cnnmn; 05-14-2018, 03:52 AM.

this is a disease the game has no fix at all, surely you are from PH since PH players only experience from this kind of thing (rarely other players on SG, TH, etc etc.)

there is no fix about this problem other than having a vpn to securely reroute your connection from another path so that it would be stable for you to play the game without issue, but it costs money to purchase a vpn, and there is no such thing as safe vpn when you use "cracks" for it or something.

using vpn shouldn't break any policies and it is not literally illegal, but its just stands between those.

Comment

• Cnnmn
      Cnnmn commented
      Editing a comment
      Other players from the Philippines can connect to the game without using any vpn. How is that possible? We have the same isp. I stopped playing DN SEA on January 2017. At that time I can still connect. Just resumed playing this week and this occurs

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      well, i get the logic on how this ISP conflict works but it i cant clearly explain it as i don't have enough knowledge about telecom companies and how they do provide us with internet connection, but here's an example of what i think how it works:

so each router and connection you are using has a fixed address that routes your connection into their server, this is the HARD LINE that your connection is using in order to reach a designated path towards that server, lets say your ISP is PLDT, they reroute your computer's request from their server to an external line that redirects you to one of DN SEA's server which is located at singapore, there are times that those HARD LINEs gets interrupted by other frequencies, these frequencies disrupts your wired connection towards the server lines of PLDT, that should go to the server to singapore, there is a certain "delay" on your connection because of this disruptive frequency, this is what i think is latency, or the ping you see on the right top corner of your screen when playing, or the signal or stability of your connection from your computer, to PLDT's server line, towards singapore's server for DN SEA.

but PLDT can fix this i think? the game company just needs to send a request and communicate with pldt to resolve the problem but i dont think its happening.

this is just my theory, this isn't really accurate, its just an example of the logic of what i think is happening on your connection

• Cnnmn
      Cnnmn commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the time on replying! I tried using a vpn and it connected me, but it's too laggy. Then I decided to log off and disconnect my vpn, then I logged in again. this time it worked without the vpn. Don't know how long will it last though. My braid cannot comprehend on how can I log in without a vpn. Maybe the vpn effect still lingers after disconnecting?

Everytime you connect your IP address changes. In PH some IP addresses have issues with DN, either you get disconnected at the character screen or portal. It's hard to fix when you're using home broadbands (reset and all), it's easier to change the IP in mobile connections although it's still a hassle. Every now and then you need to check whether you'll DC in portal or not after logging in before you can join parties or do/avail services (especially there are lots of paranoid and impatient people out there). They haven't fixed this problem for a while already.

Comment

Working...
    X