Problem with Luncher.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Luncher.

Hey there it,s been long time and i just came back to the game so let's start the problem i am having i just downloaded the sea luncher ( Easy Way To Install ) whenever i open the luncher i am haveing this error ( IDNinstaller Currently you are not able to reach the server. (404) error. so i said ok let's try another way i downloaded the game from torrent and here is the funny part the luncher works fine on torrent but when i am done downloading the game and (Press Start ) nothing happens the luncher close and nothing happens i went to task manger to check for the game might be there nothing is there i closed my anti virus and my Firewall and retry one more time still nothing happens i am useing Kaspersky internet secuirty 2018 so i dont know whats the problem anymore please help me. Example about the problem i am haveing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxtwqTAebzc
    ----------------------------------
    Info
    I live on UAE Dubai
    System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 5/26/2018, 12:09:17
    Machine name: DESKTOP-FOHGJGE
    Machine Id: {04FEC28B-8213-4718-A259-4C3B8855BEE5}
    Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
    System Model: Z97X-Gaming 5
    BIOS: F5 (type: UEFI)
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz
    Memory: 16384MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 16242MB RAM
    Page File: 6678MB used, 1250**B available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 12
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    Miracast: Available, with HDCP
    Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
    DxDiag Version: 10.00.17134.0001 64bit Unicode
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please help.

ayy lmao how do i post a link here. I had the same problem, and thanks to the glorious supportive players in this forum my problem was solved. Check out the link. But try it at your own risk
    Hi! Greetings I've installed the game before on 15th May leveled up my Character to lvl83. But after windows update.. i couldn't use my pc cause it gives me

Comment

Hi! I downloaded the game but it didn't include the launcher for me? Can I ask for a favor if you can upload your copy of the launcher in any file-sharing sites and link it to me? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X