Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROBLEMS DOWNLOADING THE TORRENT FILE and ZIP FILE

Greetings!

I am a returning player wanting to re open my account as I have checked my account still exist but unfortunately my client is very outdated so I needed to re download the game
    now as I have tried multiple times I always encounter an error during extraction of the Zip file. it has caused me so much stress and frustration regarding this issue at first i thought something might have
    gone wrong during the download of torrent file so i chose the smaller zip files but still encounter the same issue. Please fix this! the system always shows the data is corrupt during 98% extraction i have provided
    a screen shot for details kindly help me fix this or should i just give up on your game?

your internet connection might be unstable, what type of internet modem are you using? pocket wifi? mobile broadband stick? wireless modem? if yes, then that answers your question why it got corrupted.

i can suggest that you use the 1 click solution for installing the game on their main website

Comment

• DELLE
      DELLE commented
      Editing a comment
      I use PLDT FIBR so i dont get why it gets corrupted. nope its on a line network not wireless

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      if its PLDT FIBR it shouldn't be a problem since its the fastest internet plan in the philippines besides the business internet plan for big facilities like an office building.

Maybe its on ED's End that's why you cant download it without it getting corrupted, but have you tried the 1 click solution?

If your connection is unstable you should always use torrent or a download manager like Flashget.
    The .zip probably downloaded badly.

Comment

Working...
    X