64bit client ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64bit client ?

does 64bit client exist or we still have to play in 32 bit client ? im just comeback after 1 year and dont know anything
    thank

I have a 64bit pc and the game works fine for me, just download it and try it

Comment

Regardless if the game is 64bit or 32 bit client, It should be playable either way as long as your Windows Operating System is 64 bit and latest if possible.

Comment

the problem is we use computer with multi-core and the game only use 1
        so it will crash or freeze the game most of the time like me im running 1060 and the game still crash or freeze
        i can play many game like WItcher or Nier automata in max setting with no fps drop so dont tell me my pc have problem
        the same problem with this game is BnS ( if you ever play it ) is the game running in 2 version 32 and 64 , if you try both you see the diffirent

Comment

The DN client has had no updates since it was released. It's basically the same game with added or modified content. If you were expecting it to be revamped and updated to match those games you listed above, I think you are about to be disappointed.
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• launcelot
            launcelot commented
            Editing a comment
            Which can also explain future issues you will encounter on a 32 bit application on a 64 bit OS. e.g. not enough memory error when game is only topping off 4gb on your awesome 32gb gaming rig.

• Xenocho
            Xenocho commented
            Editing a comment
            DN is... 6 years old I think? 2012. In addition, DN was also said to be made with "spaghetti coding," which creates difficulty in modification..

who can solve my prob? i installed DN in my PC and i play it softly in city but after a 2-3 minute it crash without any error message or disconnect message..
          my PC specs:
          windows 10 Pro 64-bit
          AMD A10-4600M APU with Radeon(tm) HD 7660G 2.3GHz
          4GB RAM

i also try to monitor my DISK/MEMOMY/CPU in task management but there is no problem in my PC. please help me. thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X