Disconnection Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disconnection Issue

i always DC when i enter the nest, dungeon, espc at the last boss stage..
    but when the dc happen i can still people chatting in the world chat, see my party moving and using skill, but i cant do anything and after a while i DCed.
    my connection are fine, when i play other game i never had a dc problem like this.
    can anyone help?
    Thx before..

Every patch update, especially a big one like just this tuesday, DC issues persist until they do a maintenance check the coming week, so if i were you, i would wait until next week before i do some major nest or sunset cloister run, unless what you're probably gonna do is nests that has weekly limit runs.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      can you tell more like what's your ISP and where are you from

• mikesxu
      mikesxu commented
      Editing a comment
      Indihome indonesia
      and now come the DN has encountered problem thing..
      DN is unplayable for me, gonna stop playing for a while i think..
      thx for the help Mr.Shovels
      Last edited by mikesxu; 01-16-2019, 12:32 AM.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      it might be your ISP, since i never had troubles with my game even if i'm using an LTE to connect through the internet and it's not good for playing DN on some cases i just tend to not play dn at all when i know it lags so much.

Hi all,

After I manually patch a few days ago (ver.388), upon logging in the account I always encounter DC. After a few tries, I eventually can play it... But as of today I encounter the same issue again and again and for some reasons I always DC before I can enter in-game.

Can anyone suggest solutions or explain why is that happening... see screenshots for reference.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	667
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	156059Click image for larger version

Name:	3.PNG
Views:	645
Size:	189.2 KB
ID:	156060Click image for larger version

Name:	2.PNG
Views:	625
Size:	511.5 KB
ID:	156061
    Attached Files

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      so, do you click the character whenever you try to log in? if so, don't click the character and instead click "start" or the character name on your list located at the right side of the screen, since this is bugged after they have placed the 2nd password input before you can go on to character selection.

Remember, click on "Start" or the list on the right side, this will fix it.

Oh yeah and tell me if it worked if its a different problem well you have to be more elaborate and explain it in detail so we may know the problem.

• Keiber
      Keiber commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr.Shovels ha,
      I have the same problem but it happens before I can start a session and I could not find the solution I hope you can help me

Hi Mr.Shovels,

Thanks for that... hahaha "I've never thought of that in the first place..." I used to double click the character for a long time...
    yeah i'm in-game now after clicking "Start" button ...

Many thanks.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      Pleasure helping you out now that would be 100 gold... thank you very much and you can just mail it on my character

Mr.Shovels ha
    I have the same problem but it happens before I can start a session and I could not find the solution I hope you can help me

Comment

Working...
    X