Invalid Shader Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid Shader Help

Hi, returnee player here thinking of playing again.
    So I already saw a similar topic of mine but its very old 2017 to be exact and i don't want to necro it, I have the game folder since then and haven't really touch and update it ( around 365? ) then i started downloading the manual patch.
    this might be reason i get "Invalid shader" since there a times when i get corrupt downloads ( well it just a guess ).

The problem starts after XIGNCODE finish loading up.
    Moderator verbena gave a solution to the other topic that to delete "Patch00000240.pak.tmp" but as you can see in my photo attachments there is no said 240.pak.tmp ( one of the reason i made a new topic haha ). Now what i did is moved "Patch 330.pak.tmp" and the other 5 pak.tmp to a new folder,started the game and the "invalid shader" still there.

And now i'm here.

Correct, your game is corrupted and the only way to solve this issue is by redownloading your game from their main website, this happens often especially if your Operating System updates to a newer version and that some files may have been moved or failed to initialize because of the said update, an issue happened to my computer where i can't use my Unit's front panel USB Ports and Audio and Headphone plugs and that i need to disable/enable it before it debugs everything that is connected on the ports via the Device Manager and selecting the said ports.

Redownloading the game is my only recommendation since this have happened to many players and their issues got solved redownloading the whole game from the main website of DN SEA.

Good Luck

Comment

Working...
    X