Can't log in my acc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't log in my acc

I did all the steps and confirmed my account for transfer so why does it say that its not verified

You confirmed your email address too Via click here?
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• marzial09
      marzial09 commented
      Editing a comment
      my accounts fine now but now all my character disappeared can you tell me why this happened and what I can do to fix it?

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello! To Quote Mantou.

Please send in a 1:1 Inquiry here: https://sea.dragonnest.com/support/request

and provide the following info:

IGN (Dragon Nest character name)
      Email of Eyedentity Account
      Email of Cherry Credits Account

Done altho I only put the IGN of the first character there will that be ok? It has a lot of character I just put the one I remember

IGN : Mijiaa
    Eyedentitiy email:marzialalfonzo@yahoo.com
    Cherry Credits email:marzialalfonzo@yahoo.com

Comment

That is ok! although I don't think you needed to post your email here haha I think Mantou - Sama meant in the Inquiry.
      But if you post your Ticket # and IGN and either private message or Mention a GM you can speed things up
      Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

Comment

• marzial09
        marzial09 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh thats good news so is there a specific date on when this can be fixed?

also where is ticket # and how to pm GM?

I can't say a specific date as I am not a gm or anything I would say a few hours after they see your ticket to a day or two depending on how complicated the resolution is

Your ticket number will be in your confirmation email! And you can either mention them or send them a private message

Comment

• marzial09
        marzial09 commented
        Editing a comment
        I see thnk u for all the help it says 2 days before they will reply will reply once I get response
    Working...
    X