Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5minutes Disconnection

How to Fix this Error. Thank you
    Last edited by Seusss; 09-17-2017, 07:44 PM.

Originally posted by Seusss View Post
    Fix this Every 5 Mins the game will be disconnected. Thank you
    FYI this is not a disconnection but a client error. Nowhere does it say disconnection. Something appeared or something went wrong with the client that caused it to malfunction and shut down.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Ok my bad sorry, i will try to reinstall it

Comment

Originally posted by Seusss View Post
        Ok my bad sorry, i will try to reinstall it
        To be honest I am unsure if re-installing helps. I've never had such problems but sometimes this comes up consistently together with friends when we do the same thing (e.g. warping to Storage NPC near Merlin in C7). Nevertheless, hope it works out.
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

It's also happening to me , but not every 5 minutes , usually after grinding dq dungeons and then talking to npc in town , this happens more often after that recently maintenance patch. and mine is eyedentity client.

Comment

So I'm not the only 1 having this problem. It only happen in town for me though (iirc), random error report pop out

Comment

Working...
            X