No announcement yet.

Stuck on cinematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Eyedentity really just block all IPs outside Singapore Malaysia and Phillippines? why? WHY would they do this without giving it the proper exposure to the community? Do they even know how many people play in the SEA server from outside those countries? There was no announcement from the dev team, administrators or moderators, hell, not even a measly facebook post about this. If you're making such important changes, at least have the decency to let your community know. Way to go EyeDentity, shows how much you care... Im starting to think that CherryCredits were better administrators, at least they were professional about it, despite their reproachable corporate practices. Yes, it's THAT bad.

Comment

Still waiting for a response.

Comment

Thank you for forwarding the message Verbena ;w;/
        I also can't log in on the server nor the main page :'D (my bf can kiiiinda log in to the server but after selecting a character it gets stuck BUT he can load the main page) ((we're both from Latin America))

Maybe something is going on with ED, since NA also has some server problems (not like this log in problem tho) and their main page looks hella weird ;v;
        Hope they rested well this week and clarify with what's going on TTvTT

Comment

And suddenly, we are allowed back in, without a word. I dont know what the hell happened, but such lack of attention from the dragon nest team won't go unnoticed.

Comment

Yes, it works now. Sorry I still don't have an explanation.

Comment

Problem Solved.

Comment

Whatever.....yes, i can login finally and can load DN website page, thanks.
                But it will be good if DN staff, If they want to block ISP or ip country or players or...., first inform to players, not suddenly and without any Notice!

Comment

Working...
                X