Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Winner Announcement!] [Closed SEA_GM Event] You Are My Candy!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For this Halloween, i would like to give my candy to this awesome girl,
    because aside from her freebies and stuffs in her store, she also have 108 stories in her book
    that is about to be revealed and i can't wait to hear those stuffs and can't wait for those upcoming
    goodies and stuffs in her shop, so I'm giving this delicious candy to Kathy the beautiful Storyteller.

IGN: Fuutaba

Comment

IGN: feilene

For this Halloween, me want to give Merchant Fargeau my candy because he ish so cute.
      His voice is cute; the way he greets me ish cute; he ish such a cute little cat merchant!
      I likey him ♥ Gonna lure him with my candy so I can take him home
      :3
      Attached Files
      Last edited by WeiChan; 10-17-2019, 09:14 PM.

Comment

IGN: EIitia (i not L)

In this halloween, I want to give my candy to loffy, the beggar. For someone who gave up, got stolen and lost everything, he must be feeling devastated and lonely. I would like to give him my candy to atleast cheer him up and to make him happy in this halloween. Hoping this candy will reach to him. XD

Comment

IGN: Valtheran

For this Halloween, I'd like to give candy to Priestess of Darkness Mocha since she gave me my starter Talismans and Heraldries. <3

Comment

• Admin
            Admin commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations!! You are selected as the winner of this event!~♥

I want to give Old Hound, Jack a candy this Halloween because every pet deserves special sweet treats. If only I can adopt this poor little guy, but I can't. So I promise to visit him every time I have a chance. To make him feel that he's not alone. Me, my pet bunny and my baby dragon will be his playmates and family from now on. <3

IGN: xChastiser

Comment

iGN: DoCiLKuN

Events planner Irine-chan, you are my candy. Thank you for all the good time in the past few years. Wish for more great event next year.
            DNshop : closed
            DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
            currently active : Honkai Impact 3
            waiting list : Loading...

Comment

For this halloween, I want to give candy to the handsome Rubinart! ♥_♥
              As a dragon in Lagendia, he became distrustful to human beings where I hope some delicous candy can change his mind..!
              .. If it is delicious and sweet candy .. then Rubinart will like me more... ♥_♥
              .. If it is sour candy, then I get to see Rubinart's sour face!!

- IGN : AristeIIa ( double capital i )

Comment

Working...
              X