No announcement yet.

Crusader Colloquial Compendium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much damage should I have to be considered as decent?
    BokWaLa - The Fallen Crusader

Comment

Originally posted by LEJAC11 View Post
      Yes, this is correct. In the other hand, a KDN players tested a comparison between Mag DMG&Phys DMG in Combat Training Field. -> http://www.thisisgame.com/dragonnest...rd=57&n=130612
      Mighty Blow has 5 hits, 1 hit is Phy DMG and other 4 hits are Mag DMG and the skill DMG goes in seperately. He has concluded that INT&Mag DMG is better.
      IIs there a translated version of that anywhere on the web?

Comment

• LEJAC11
        LEJAC11 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope theres none but what I said pretty much sum the thread up

Originally posted by BokWaLa View Post
      how much damage should I have to be considered as decent?
      I think it's just a matter of perspective, honestly. Some Crus might have 130k Phys 90k Mag with 1k FD and 30% light to be decent, while some others might lurk around 90k Phys and 110k Mag with 4k FD and 60% light or something and also be decent (probably better). Hard to give a strict value, especially people's definition of "decent" is quite different. I think if you have around 200k combined Phys and Mag (leniency for those that stack INT before Wise gem changes, pre-awakening) with 40% light and 2k FD, you're at a good spot. Might be hard to be in a raid currently as a crusader. I only know a few.
      Be fair to me, and I will be fair to you.

Comment

As a sader what kind of gear (Accs/Gems/Plates/Techs) should I be going for? Right now I'm using all mystical theano rings and wise earrings, and int gems. Should I be using different accs/gems?

Comment

Originally posted by Arturas View Post
          As a sader what kind of gear (Accs/Gems/Plates/Techs) should I be going for? Right now I'm using all mystical theano rings and wise earrings, and int gems. Should I be using different accs/gems?
          That sounds pretty good so far. If you don't go for L-grades, then you'll want more magic damage/INT. Make sure to get light gems and not mystical gems as we use a lot of light skills. Other than that, probably keep at it with the magic/intellect and some light attack, FD and critical where possible.

Comment

I've kinda got the same question as Arturas. I made a Crusader as my Chronicles character, and I want to plan out my approach towards 93 ahead of time. I figured I'd be going mostly INT/light gems and INT/m.dmg acc/plates (along with the obvious crit and Wind(for extra crit)/FD(for a bit more damage) plates) since I'm not planning to use L-grades anytime soon, but I'm not exactly sure on the skill plates. I'm guessing Electric Smite DMG is a mandatory plate, but what else would be recommended?

Edit: I'm pretty sure it's not as important, but what would be a good talisman placement as well? I figured Life-Giving would be in the 100% slot, but would I go double-DMG boosting (i.e. Wise/M.Dmg) at the far left, or would it be more advisable to put something else in the 200% slot(s)?
            Last edited by BowieSage; 10-29-2016, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BowieSage View Post
              I've kinda got the same question as Arturas. I made a Crusader as my Chronicles character, and I want to plan out my approach towards 93 ahead of time. I figured I'd be going mostly INT/light gems and INT/m.dmg acc/plates (along with the obvious crit and Wind(for extra crit)/FD(for a bit more damage) plates) since I'm not planning to use L-grades anytime soon, but I'm not exactly sure on the skill plates. I'm guessing Electric Smite DMG is a mandatory plate, but what else would be recommended?

Edit: I'm pretty sure it's not as important, but what would be a good talisman placement as well? I figured Life-Giving would be in the 100% slot, but would I go double-DMG boosting (i.e. Wise/M.Dmg) at the far left, or would it be more advisable to put something else in the 200% slot(s)?
              heya, I use Electric smite DMG, goddess relic DMG, Judgemental hammer DMG and Crusader Zeal buff duration (55s -> 65s)(sometimes unreliable if buff wipes are regular)

and ive also been a crusader since the very beginning and found there is no right or wrong way to build.
              So i build int as well and i use the following talismans from left to right.
              Wise & mystical
              Str & Dest
              Fierce & windswept
              Life& health

I find i get more mystical damage both during and not during Crusader zeal if i use mystical at highest slot.

Comment

Quick question, I used to main Guardian, and mistakenly cc'd it to Inquis shortly before 90 cap was released, and never touched it. I've seen Crusader gameplay and have played it on an undergeared alt. Now I'm not really the most funded person for more than one character, seeing as I main Destroyer and am grearing that. All in all, I'm just unsure how to really build a Sader, can someone give me a few pointers on the more cheaper side, but still effective? (Also keen for Sader awakening, mainly preparing for when it does come)
                Barbarian | Annihilator
                Raven | Tsuyoshi

Discord: ₳₦₦łⱧłⱠ₳₮ØⱤ #8528

Comment

Going Int is a good idea if you are just getting into it
                  | Discord: Rinkie#3775 |

Comment

Originally posted by GatTheRipper View Post
                    Quick question, I used to main Guardian, and mistakenly cc'd it to Inquis shortly before 90 cap was released, and never touched it. I've seen Crusader gameplay and have played it on an undergeared alt. Now I'm not really the most funded person for more than one character, seeing as I main Destroyer and am grearing that. All in all, I'm just unsure how to really build a Sader, can someone give me a few pointers on the more cheaper side, but still effective? (Also keen for Sader awakening, mainly preparing for when it does come)

Rinkie's is good advice for, as Rinkie mentioned, those who are more fresh to crusader and/or gearing them as an alt. (Assuming this is a choice between STR and INT). Of course, you primarily want light attack % where possible. INT/magic comes next.

Comment

• GatTheRipper
                      GatTheRipper commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Alrighty cool cool, ty!

Edit: Phy DMG 177000 Mag DMG 228000
                    Int 96534 Str 36964
                    Light 66%
                    FD 6367
                    Last edited by LEJAC11; 11-11-2016, 10:22 AM.

DN News Reporter & Translator
                    Integration #9140

Comment

Originally posted by LEJAC11 View Post
                      WOW I wonder what his stats were!

Comment

Originally posted by Shuupuff View Post

WOW I wonder what his stats were!
                        I was wow-ed at how you can choose a nest from the town portal rather than going in the garden of eternity. Cool stuff
                        Oh the actual game play? Yes that is cool too.

Comment

how to be OP
                          Give up your life.
                          he shows his stats and gear at start of video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9srlk6BfX4

Comment

How will your skill build will look like after Awakening patch? since Its drawing near
                            Lets share some ideas here
                            Last edited by LEJAC11; 11-30-2016, 09:39 AM.

DN News Reporter & Translator
                            Integration #9140

Comment

Working...
                            X