No announcement yet.

Crusader Colloquial Compendium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone can help with a good skill build for a pve crus? I haven't played since 70 cap, I know how to build the class gear wise but skill build wise with all the increased scalings sp options kinda confused on all the changes and I definitely dont wanna mess anything up with cleric awakening coming up so I'm gonna save my skill reset I've been saving for when it comes out.

Comment

\^o^/ yay! its so nice to have guide threads like this

Comment

No need to guard after the awakening. Back on the sader wagon.

Comment

@zodiacshield Currently using this build
          dnskillsim: dragon nest skill simulator

Comment

Originally posted by fli View Post
            Currently using this build
            Fixed

/10c
            6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
            -------------------------------------------------

"
            Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
            http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
            Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

Is it me or does Charitable Zap EX seem bugged?

Comment

Originally posted by ZepIic View Post

Fixed

/10c
                8/10 no dive kick.

Also thanks but why 6 kick?

Comment

Originally posted by zodiacshield View Post

8/10 no dive kick.

Also thanks but why 6 kick?
                  Level 6 kick gives it a huge range and knockback buff. It's useful for mechs like the ice statues in daidalos or the bomb in typhoon krag nests.

Comment

Dive kick is 1sp. Arguably one of the most useful cleric skills for all 4 classes, even in PvE. Additionally, you dont really sacrifice much to make room for that 1sp. In this case, i would simply remove the 3 extra points from the Max MP passive (keep regen maxed) and get dive kick, and spend the other two on SoF or something

But that's just my opinion.

EDIT: Don't make me get my infograph again. Cause that thing was awful, but got the message across
                  6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
                  -------------------------------------------------

"
                  Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
                  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
                  http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
                  Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

Don't max Sacred Hammering, just leave it at 1. Last I tested it was "glitched" in a way similar to how RoA used to be, where the board damage of a skill has a floor at 100%. So lv 1 and lv 11 Sacred Hammering will deal the same damage.

Comment

So are we just gemming STR across the board now or what?

Comment

Originally posted by ZanarkandAbe View Post
                      I received information that INT gets boosted. That is, the amount of INT we get from wise gems will match with those of STR from brutal gems and AGI on wind gems. Don't quote me on that just yet since I have only heard of this. If this does happen, it may be good to switch to wise gems. Having said that, STR is still easier to stack if you are in L grades (if not then you almost definitely want wise gems, I reckon at least).
                      Be fair to me, and I will be fair to you.

Comment

I'm pretty confused with the build of my sader. Who's a good sader around here. Post some stats please. <3

Comment

Originally posted by ZanarkandAbe View Post
                          I ran quite a few calculations to test which stat was better for each given Crusader skill (the new ones as well and accounting for the new Zeal). Strength was better across the board aside from Zap; so long as Zeal was consistently maintained. Without Zeal int came out on top.

Now this was using the current values for Intellect boosts. If these values change as Link said then these results will change.

Comment

Originally posted by golinkgo View Post
                            I received information that INT gets boosted. That is, the amount of INT we get from wise gems will match with those of STR from brutal gems and AGI on wind gems. Don't quote me on that just yet since I have only heard of this. If this does happen, it may be good to switch to wise gems. Having said that, STR is still easier to stack if you are in L grades (if not then you almost definitely want wise gems, I reckon at least).
                            Yes, this is correct. In the other hand, a KDN players tested a comparison between Mag DMG&Phys DMG in Combat Training Field. -> http://www.thisisgame.com/dragonnest...rd=57&n=130612
                            Mighty Blow has 5 hits, 1 hit is Phy DMG and other 4 hits are Mag DMG and the skill DMG goes in seperately. He has concluded that INT&Mag DMG is better.
                            Last edited by LEJAC11; 10-20-2016, 10:14 AM.

DN News Reporter & Translator
                            Integration #9140

Comment

• golinkgo
                              golinkgo commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Mmm. Very interesting. Thank you for sharing
                          Working...
                          X