No announcement yet.

Meet your new president of the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I know is that the racist, the homophobic, the misogynistic, the xenophobic, etc etc have been validated with a Trump presidency. Anyone who is not a straight, white, Christian, cis-male is very much at risk.
    Last edited by Constructive; 11-11-2016, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LunarForce View Post
      global warming is scientifically a Myth.

Climate Change occurs every million or so years as part of the changing of seasons based on how the earth tilts relative to the sun. We as Humans Can do Absolutely NOTHING to prevent it. #ActualScientificFact
      I just want to point out that the key phrase in this statement is:

Originally posted by LunarForce View Post
      occurs every million or so years

What causes climate change "every million or so years" are usually catastrophic events, such as if a super volcano were to blow up, or if a giant meteor hit earth. I honestly don't understand how this phrase helps your point at "Global Warming" being "scientifically" a "myth".

Man-made Global warming is a very real thing. Temperatures have subtly increased over a short period of years that aren't due to "geological" or "non-human" interventions.

I think this should be more than enough to enforce my point:
      http://www.ucsusa.org/our-work/globa...arming-science
      Dragoon
      TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Originally posted by SaitoHikari View Post

You always came off as a complete total moron to me, and now I have actual evidence of it.

Looks like my gut feeling for years has been validated.
        Can't believe it took you this long to figure out how dysfunctional that kid's brain is.

LunarForce explain the rapid rise in sea level, receding glacial activity or the overall increases in ocean temperature.

No idea what that hole in the wall site has brainwashed you with and no intention in finding out. If you want real facts and want to learn the actual meaning of the word "education" as it is put in to practice for yourself, hear what NASA has to say: http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

Are you going to believe what a googled "for retards only" site says or the site of an organization that put the first man on the moon? You're done scrub.

Comment

Randomly decided to lurk these forums and came back surprised how much I agree with some people on here, but generally speaking, it's the same as in real life, encountering people that live in echo chambers. They look for evidence that supports their beliefs (confirmation bias), whether political or religious in nature. This whole election cycle woke up a lot of people about media and the importance of understanding the source of whatever 'information' they're being fed. You can sell people on lies by speaking to their fantasies, as Trump brags about in his book, "I call it truthful hyperbole," which in one sense calms me down as it suggests Trump may not be all about what he's campaigned on, but on the other hand is nonetheless troubling because we don't know what we're getting. One thing I would have like him to be steadfast on was his anti-establishment view, which wasn't believable at the time anyway, but apparently it was just one big charade.

Click image for larger version

Name:	I5WXz9E.png
Views:	201
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	32388

Comment

Working...
          X