Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Rich get Richer Events are getting lame. Also Forum Mods Pls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rich get Richer Events are getting lame. Also Forum Mods Pls?

Why are there events for fastest clear times for TKN HC when not everyone is awakened yet? That is ridiculous and comes down to only helping the rich players with IDN Ls and max FD + awakened going to take all prizes.

Like what are unawakened classes supposed to do? Nothing. How is anyone going to compete in an event like that? Please stop with the ridiculous events.
    Edit: I mean grats to those players not hating but this shits getting old.
    IGN: Serqet (Adept)

there's nothing wrong with competitive events as long as its not the only event. It's an event for people with the most skill, good gear and that picked a good class.

there was the chronicles event for everyone else.

events dont have to be for everyone.

then there's the halloween screenshot event and video contest.

there are more non competitive events than competitive ones.
    Last edited by milktoast22; 11-04-2016, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Hween event and video contest are just popularity contests which in turn favors well known players and big guilds.

Instead of complaining about shit you can't do, maybe you can give them some ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Tiyara View Post
        Hween event and video contest are just popularity contests which in turn favors well known players and big guilds.

Instead of complaining about shit you can't do, maybe you can give them some ideas?
        It is not my job to give them ideas for events. Besides, it is improbable that they will take a suggestion for an event as devs, and too evident of a thing to do in the first place (clear TKN hell without recieving damage, or never losing over x HP, etc. I can go on and on and I'm pretty sure they can think of it themselves).

Comment

they give out free dnp everyday to everyone, have attendance rewards, halloween login event and dungeon, they still give out free cash items for making a 1-93 character etc. Giving out free contact lens boxes and hair dye events this weekend too.

the video contest and halloween events also have a pick by eyedentity along with the popularity contest part of it.

i dont see why its such a big deal to have 1 single competitive event out of a million other ones.

Comment

I guess they could've done a simple "Clear TKN HC!" event, but then just about everyone would qualify for it... which would be even more boring.

Comment

Originally posted by GoodRiddance View Post
              It is not my job to give them ideas for events. Besides, it is improbable that they will take a suggestion for an event as devs, and too evident of a thing to do in the first place (clear TKN hell without recieving damage, or never losing over x HP, etc. I can go on and on and I'm pretty sure they can think of it themselves).
              That's the kind of mentality that will keep you at the bottom of the barrel.

also LOL @ asking for forum mods.

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/su...oderators-asap
              Last edited by aaron; 11-04-2016, 05:06 PM.
              Dragoon
              TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

• GoodRiddance
                GoodRiddance commented
                Editing a comment
                I've been playing this game for 5years, I have made over 100k every cap. I don't need to hear shit about being at the bottom of the barrel.Heck I probably still have screenshots somewhere around.

• aaron
                aaron commented
                Editing a comment
                ok, i don't care. point being you're doing nothing but complaining (((((((((((

Vote for Shs, your local Member in your upcoming forum moderator election!
              Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Shs21
              Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/shs21
              Twitter - https://twitter.com/ShsStream

Comment

Want to be a rich player and not a complainer like this guy?

Join Otium. Be the best, be Otium.

Comment

Originally posted by CraZyiestZeuS View Post
                  Want to be a rich player and not a complainer like this guy?

Join Otium. Be the best, be Otium.
                  This guy is a fraud.

I'm in otium, confirmed not rich. pls report ... or send richness ty

6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
                  -------------------------------------------------

"
                  Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
                  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
                  http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
                  Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

Let's be real the only ways to make gold right now is luck and abusing certain things, I remember when nests used to make you a decent income and there wasn't such a huge gold dump (goddess lament shop, dragon gem enhancement, regular enhancement fees increased, etc.). Gold dump is higher than your profit earnings confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by GoodRiddance View Post
                      Let's be real the only ways to make gold right now is luck and abusing certain things, I remember when nests used to make you a decent income and there wasn't such a huge gold dump (goddess lament shop, dragon gem enhancement, regular enhancement fees increased, etc.). Gold dump is higher than your profit earnings confirmed.
                      Now it seems like you're talking about a bigger problem.
                      Dragoon
                      TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

hey on the bright side we all get a free rare merc pouch every week
                        IGN: SupportYou

Class: Chaos Mage

Discord: Yujin#3298

Comment

Working...
                        X