Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With these Garnet prices dropping you'd REALLY have to question..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CraZyZeuS View Post

The game population isn't that big, but you also have certain players like me that wait till the prices drop before buying lustres to enhance. There's no need to enhance right away when 93 cap has just begun.

You can't force the price to be at a certain value, especially when there are so many players listing them.
    I see..........

Originally posted by Tiyara View Post
    Guys

I still don't understand why garns price are going drop

im also in a master's economics program
    lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiyara View Post
      Guys

I still don't understand why garns price are going drop

im also in a master's economics program
      Faster than in quests?

Comment

because of unified armors you just need to enhance 1 set and share with all alts

90 diamonds on the other hand went from worthless to valuable
        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
        Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Originally posted by ceruulean View Post
          because of unified armors you just need to enhance 1 set and share with all alts

90 diamonds on the other hand went from worthless to valuable
          What? Diamonds? The Transcendent ones? Why? o_O

Comment

• BowieSage
            BowieSage commented
            Editing a comment
            And the fact that they've been replaced by Garnets as a bonus reward for clearing side quests while capped. It's hindered transcendent diamond generation some. Also the fact that IDNU-IDNL equipment is available (unless they don't require diamonds, but I managed to get a Prophet Powerglove for my Gear Master, and it required QLGE and Diamonds to enhance, iirc).

• DragonOverCannon
            DragonOverCannon commented
            Editing a comment
            What? When was this? I thought side quests still gave garnets o_O

Originally posted by CraZyZeuS View Post

The game population isn't that big, but you also have certain players like me that wait till the prices drop before buying lustres to enhance. There's no need to enhance right away when 93 cap has just begun.

You can't force the price to be at a certain value, especially when there are so many players listing them.
          ^Pretty much this. When the marketplace price is still high, I try to harvest lustres normally, especially if I already have a decent pre-cap set and can reliably run Abyss dungeons. If the price drops to affordable levels, only then will I buy lustres through the marketplace, as I'm more likely to be able to buy them in bulk and still have enough gold left over to enhance with.

Comment

Your garnets are fucking raw. Touch them, theyre fuckin cold.

Piss off why dont you and go fuck off with your garnets.

Comment

Originally posted by GordonRamsay View Post
              Your garnets are fucking raw. Touch them, theyre fuckin cold.

Piss off why dont you and go fuck off with your garnets.
              i wish i can have shit themed shit post accounts... but I'm too lazy.
              Dragoon
              TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

good thing you don't need legends if you don't wanna raid to get legends in the first place lOl. I don't see any nests hard enough to warrant getting legends unless you plan to raid a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonOverCannon View Post

No i'm in college. Why tf would I need to worry about that?

Just reminded me of this lmao

Comment

Sometimes sellers tend to undercut against each other since they want their stuff to sell fast. But mainly reason should be supply exceed demand.
                    BokWaLa - The Fallen Crusader

Comment

Originally posted by Caramel View Post

Just reminded me of this lmao
                      lol--I chuckled alittle.

You know though, when you're in college for a specific thing, you don't have to worry about economics like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rare View Post
                        good thing you don't need legends if you don't wanna raid to get legends in the first place lOl. I don't see any nests hard enough to warrant getting legends unless you plan to raid a lot.
                        I actually plan to get carried for Legends so I can sell them.

(I don't see myself able to manage gear like that)

Comment

Well personally for me this makes it easier to acquire them with the gold I get from all the jellies I sell.

If the price keeps dropping I'll just get more garnets with all the gold I make from selling jellies from the dragon vault.

Comment

Originally posted by RichGoldBuyer View Post
                            Well personally for me this makes it easier to acquire them with the gold I get from all the jellies I sell.

If the price keeps dropping I'll just get more garnets with all the gold I make from selling jellies from the dragon vault.
                            You mean the Jellies you bought with real money..? x_x;

Comment

Originally posted by TheDare
                              TBH i think they will drop down to 4.20g - 6.96g each cuz all the plebs be doing 42069 to get garnets like me
                              via Imgflip GIF Maker

Comment

Working...
                              X