Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

@Dean50 Give us compensation for the broken ladder. We missed out on light cubes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean50 View Post
    Our team just noticed that the Ladder Schedule has been ended. Now our team is discussing about it and I think there will be compensation. I'll come back with updates.
    Thank you so much Dean! A lot of us take genesis accessories very seriously so, even missing a few days is critical for us. Thank you for responding!

Comment

Any update on this?

Comment

• BasementDweller
        BasementDweller commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol Dean just gave us an update/reply to the thread only 1-2 days ago. Give them some time to properly sort things out. Given how well Dean has been communicating with us so far I'm sure we will be given more information soon.

• apple1407
        apple1407 commented
        Editing a comment
        No need to plaster your meta complaints and moral crusading here. I asked for an update from Dean not two forum posters who think they are eyedentity's publicists. My post was a bump rather than a demand. Also wind helm, were you just sitting in anticipation to post something so absurdly off topic? No one here is asking for more. Only to be compensated for a faulty system.
        Last edited by apple1407; 02-01-2017, 04:45 PM.

tfw sea doesnt get compensation after 7 pages of complaining: http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic.../page__st__100

dn na da best

Comment

Yeah there is, GM EYE said they will be a compensation due to ladder bug,
        and one more, there will be NO cash ec tradable coming.
        thats what he said.

Comment

"Hello Heroes

Currently, First & Second season of 1vs1 ladder is finished according to the schedule.

and because of this players cannot complete daily mission regarding 1vs1 ladder.

We sincerely apologize for the problems and we promised you that when next season starts, we will not make same mistakes twice!

The ladder will be re-opened after next update.

To let you know in advance, Here is the next season’s 1vs1 ladder schedule

Season 3 : 17/2/16 ~ 17/3/15

Week days : 0:00 ~ 14:30 (PST) / Weekend 0:00 ~ 14:30 & 15:00 ~ 23:59 (PST)

Pre-Season : 17/3/16 ~ 17/3/22 ( 0:00 ~ 24:00 PST )

Season 4 : 17/3/23 ~ 17/4/12

Week days : 0:00 ~ 14:30 (PST) / Weekend 0:00 ~ 14:30 & 15:00 ~ 23:59 (PST)

Pre-Season : 17/4/13 ~ 17/4/19 ( 0:00 ~ 24:00 PST )

Thank you. "

source: http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/102

so that means we'll be missing an additional 20+ light cubes on top of the 10+ we already missed

:<

Comment

Dean50 So are we being compensated for this or what? It's ridiculous that you guys make a mistake and expect an apology to be sufficient enough.

Comment

Dean50 Give us specific information regarding our compensation please. The community's irritation with your GM team will no longer be mended by these frequent fluffy apologies alone. We're beginning to realize that they are not sincere, as huge issues like this spring up every patch. I can see you are getting your act together, but make sure to give your peers a gentle stationary line drive to the face so they may do their jobs as well.
              IGN: Randall- Level 95 Gladiator
              Officer of Genesis Guild

Comment

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ compensation つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Comment

Dean50 With all due respect, we did not ask for an apology. We do not care for one. We are grateful that you managed to catch your mistake, but where are our missing light cubes? We have been delayed weeks in getting our accessories and an apology is not enough. I cannot make a genesis ring with an apology. Please ask your team to take responsibility for the mistakes they made and do the right thing. Please give everyone the light cubes that they were supposed to get! Anything short of that is extremely disrespectful to your players. I expect your immediate response, thank you.

Comment

to Dean50 and to your team, I understand that you guys can't open the ladder until feb.16, but NA players really need their cubes. As my suggestion, why don't you guys count the total light cubes from Jan.25 to feb.15 including the ladder shop and give it to us next week after server maintenance. That way I'm sure people will stop complaining! Thank you!.
                    Discord: MeeHox#9128
                    IGN: MeeHox (LK)

Comment

So wait, are we going to be missing over 40 light cubes + Season Title which gives gold + OP title? Compensation or quitting sale on trade forums soon *rolls eyes*
                      IGN: Serqet (Adept)

Comment

compensation should be 1 lightcube per day missed, AS WELL AS 3 lightcubes per week missed, since we can't get enough points to buy them,
                        Ice Witch: Nimue | Parade | Ice Witch Guide
                        Defensio: Botamochi | Defensio Guide
                        Discord: vara#2664
                        recent costumes list

Comment

Compensation
                          cOmpensation
                          coMpensation
                          comPensation
                          compEnsation
                          compeNsation
                          compenSation
                          compensAtion
                          compensaTion
                          compensatIon
                          compensatiOn
                          compensatioN

Comment

COMPENSATION
                            O 
                            M 
                            P 
                            E 
                            N 
                            S 
                            A 

I 
                            O 
                            It is not truth that matters, but victory. - Albert Einstein

Comment

i just want my ladder title extended ._.

Comment

Working...
                              X