Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

@Dean50 Give us compensation for the broken ladder. We missed out on light cubes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Dean50 Give us compensation for the broken ladder. We missed out on light cubes!

Dean50 Please compensate us for the ladder being broken. This has delayed our genesis accessories!

The guy just came to here, and all of you are stalking him already? C'mon.

It's just one person, I'm sure we will receive some advice later.

Regards―
    sn’t your fate,t’s your way.

Comment

I'd rather request to have a better system for grinding cubes than bother Dean about getting compensated over the past few days of ladder being broken.

This system where we can only get "x" cubes per day/week is bullshit. It's an artificial means of slowing down progression, and it's obnoxious. Someone give me a logical reason why I can't grind out 15-20 light or shadow cubes each day at my leisure and discretion when they are bound to my character (and server storage doesn't work, so it isn't like I can use alts to speed up the grind).

Just my 2 cents.
      ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

Originally posted by Orona View Post
        I'd rather request to have a better system for grinding cubes than bother Dean about getting compensated over the past few days of ladder being broken.

This system where we can only get "x" cubes per day/week is bullshit. It's an artificial means of slowing down progression, and it's obnoxious. Someone give me a logical reason why I can't grind out 15-20 light or shadow cubes each day at my leisure and discretion when they are bound to my character (and server storage doesn't work, so it isn't like I can use alts to speed up the grind).

Just my 2 cents.
        yeah it's basically to control the rarity and rate someone can get them at. doesn't really work since u can farm them easily on multiple characters. it doesnt really require any skill or "challenge" to overcome other than minimal effort everyday time commitment. tbh it mostly just feels like its there to give a chore to dedicated players. only really there to pad out the game's "content"

u only need to do 2 of the twisted daily dungeons for 5 days and auras drop like crazy now. pvp ladder u can just afk. maybe 20 minutes at most per character max. shadow cubes are easy 2 farm with drop events, space cubes cost barely anything. time cubes u just buy with gold or do rdn sell runs for time cubes.

they're also overpowered.

tl'dr genesis accessories were a mistake. nothing but trash.
        Last edited by milktoast22; 01-30-2017, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• GoodRiddance
          GoodRiddance commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed. A way to get more cubes (slightly) and drakonites while we're at it.

Originally posted by Volkatrace View Post
        The guy just came to here, and all of you are stalking him already? C'mon.

It's just one person, I'm sure we will receive some advice later.

Regards―
        Stalking him? It's his job. Get a grip son.

Comment

Originally posted by MedicalKit View Post

Stalking him? It's his job. Get a grip son.
          His job is to communicate. You're whining about a faulty system which has been in place since the beginning of T5. Get real.

Comment

All I want is the shi t to be fixed. I don't give a fu ck that's its a faulty pve trash system. No use in having some parts of the game totally out of function.

Comment

problem is, we actually never get cube events like other servers to make the progression faster.. otherwise its would be already take less time overall.
              + if we werent limited, gen accs would also lose its value considering of how easy its would be.
              i like better the current way we have it honestly.

on topic though; i do think we should get some sort of compensation since they messed up the system, but i doubt that will happen.
              (also they should do an announcement of some sort to let us know when ladder is off/on season..)
              AYY LMAO BAN HAMMER.png

Comment

• vara
                vara commented
                Editing a comment
                ladder is still playable during off-season, which is the first week of the patch since it's right after the season ends. so we go

1 week - off season
                3-ish weeks - season
                season ends on patch date.

IMO SEA might be broken because they had an early patch in december so their schedule might be wonky?

Originally posted by MedicalKit View Post
              Dean50 Please compensate us for the ladder being broken. This has delayed our genesis accessories!
              + 1 to this idea and seem like sea having the same issue http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic...ly-light-cube/

Comment

To check your account, we need your ID and IGN. Please send us a ticket then we will check it

Comment

• Donkay
                  Donkay commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It isn't an account-based thing. Nobody in the game can do ladder how it was intended, so everyone's losing out on Light Cubes.

If you're going to do a compensation then it should be sent to everyone on the server, because individually dealing with tickets is a pain for both you and us, as we have clearly seen with Iona tickets.

I, for one, am also being delayed in progress on my Genesis accessories because of this so I agree a compensation should be in order, but that's just my two cents.

• milktoast22
                  milktoast22 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  this. every character cannot access ladder matchmaking to do the daily mission for Light cubes.

doing it account by account would be inefficient.

Originally posted by Dean50 View Post
                To check your account, we need your ID and IGN. Please send us a ticket then we will check it
                Dean, ladder itself is not working. So we cannot do daily missions for the light cube. It has nothing to do with my account. Light cubes should be sent to every player as compensation for delaying our genesis accessories.

Comment

I see... We are checking the past record now. I'll share you if there is any update.

Comment

Thank you ahead of time for the future update news
                    | Discord: Rinkie#3775 |

Comment

Our team just noticed that the Ladder Schedule has been ended. Now our team is discussing about it and I think there will be compensation. I'll come back with updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean50 View Post
                      Our team just noticed that the Ladder Schedule has been ended. Now our team is discussing about it and I think there will be compensation. I'll come back with updates.
                      Thank you so much. It is great for you to get back to us

Comment

Working...
                      X