Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

@Dean50 Give us compensation for the broken ladder. We missed out on light cubes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean
    replied
    I brought a sad news.......The compensation we asked is rejected. Because, there is so many users who don't play ladder and giving light cubes to all users is unfair. Also, we see that the ladder schedule is finished normally. We apologize for the confusion with ladder and mission board. You can see other updates here: http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/102

Leave a comment:

• TrumpForce
    replied
    dont give compensation to a scammer

Leave a comment:

• windhelmguard1
    replied
    c o m p e n s a t i o n
    நட்டஈடு
    补偿
    補償
    p a m p a s a n

Leave a comment:

• Hope
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TrumpForce
    replied
    how about u compensate ur guild members for wasting their time leveling up your trash guild Olympus?

Odin biggest scammer in NA.

Leave a comment:

• Miyrnnn
    replied
    i just want my ladder title extended ._.

Leave a comment:

• BeMyMentor
    replied
    COMPENSATION
    O 
    M 
    P 
    E 
    N 
    S 
    A 

I 
    O 

Leave a comment:

• windhelmguard1
    replied
    Compensation
    cOmpensation
    coMpensation
    comPensation
    compEnsation
    compeNsation
    compenSation
    compensAtion
    compensaTion
    compensatIon
    compensatiOn
    compensatioN

Leave a comment:

• vara
    replied
    compensation should be 1 lightcube per day missed, AS WELL AS 3 lightcubes per week missed, since we can't get enough points to buy them,

Leave a comment:

• GoodRiddance
    replied
    So wait, are we going to be missing over 40 light cubes + Season Title which gives gold + OP title? Compensation or quitting sale on trade forums soon *rolls eyes*

Leave a comment:

• KingMeeHox
    replied
    to Dean50 and to your team, I understand that you guys can't open the ladder until feb.16, but NA players really need their cubes. As my suggestion, why don't you guys count the total light cubes from Jan.25 to feb.15 including the ladder shop and give it to us next week after server maintenance. That way I'm sure people will stop complaining! Thank you!.

Leave a comment:

• MedicalKit
    replied
    Dean50 With all due respect, we did not ask for an apology. We do not care for one. We are grateful that you managed to catch your mistake, but where are our missing light cubes? We have been delayed weeks in getting our accessories and an apology is not enough. I cannot make a genesis ring with an apology. Please ask your team to take responsibility for the mistakes they made and do the right thing. Please give everyone the light cubes that they were supposed to get! Anything short of that is extremely disrespectful to your players. I expect your immediate response, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• milktoast22
    replied
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つ compensation つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Leave a comment:

• Dark
    replied
    Dean50 Give us specific information regarding our compensation please. The community's irritation with your GM team will no longer be mended by these frequent fluffy apologies alone. We're beginning to realize that they are not sincere, as huge issues like this spring up every patch. I can see you are getting your act together, but make sure to give your peers a gentle stationary line drive to the face so they may do their jobs as well.

Leave a comment:

• apple1407
    replied
    Dean50 So are we being compensated for this or what? It's ridiculous that you guys make a mistake and expect an apology to be sufficient enough.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X