No announcement yet.

Why are eggs such a scam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idk what they r even doing. the game clearly isn't attracting a lot of new players.

continually preying on and exploiting ppl's compulsive tendencies with this egg shit and constantly increasing cash stats is just gonna run this game into the ground.

the nxt raid will be for sure designed with needing the best cash gear

Comment

cash ship items can easily be 1/3 of your dps excluding the fd and crit (if not capped)

Comment

At least I can play Tera and get the items I want from their "egg system" and the marketplace =) But on dragon nest all I get is items that i'll never use. The eggs have actually become a scam since they transferred host to ED. I can go on black desert and actually just buy whatever I want. But on dragon nest, no you don't nearly get anything close to what you want. The fact that they had to transfer hosts pretty much shows this game is going downhill. ED knows the game is going down, which is why they're already dishing out another stupid costume to try and milk the remaining players on the game. It's sad but, DN was dunzos. I'm not longer supporting this game after they released this new set. The dragon eggs are a huge scam. At least when nexxon was hosting you had a pretty solid chance to get the stuff you needed/wanted. Now the eggs are bloated with trash that nobody needs.

Comment

Saw this coming years ago; during the times of which the 3-set wtd began progressively increasing in stat values with each passing month. The game has a snowball effect in every direction.

Comment

This is why I do pvp, cause imo it aint worth spending 1000s of $ to do some boring content, I would rather get facerolled in pvp where all u need is 7 crest slot and techs

Comment

ayy lmao

http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/109

During the event period, for every 100 Rajuul Eggs* purchased in your account, you will be given a choice of 1 of the following Rajuul Key items:

Fascinating Rajuul's Necklace
              Fascinating Rajuul's Wing
              Fascinating Rajuul's Tail
              Fascinating Rajuul's Decal

*Up to a maximum of 400 Eggs (4 key items) per account. Purchase with DNP is not eligible for this event

Comment

Working...
              X