No announcement yet.

@Dean Please pass this on to your TEAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having only started nesting/raiding in the level 93 cap, I think bringing back VTN and ATN would be a great refresh in content for players like me. While I wouldn't categorize myself among the ranks of veterans, I feel like I have played my part in available content. Adding a revamped version of a 6 man nest would be interesting to me and addition would refresh my interest in the game.

The thing is, there's a very serious root problem in this game, and that's with the insane power creep in L grades and cash gear. Power creep needs to be toned (way) down, otherwise it becomes hard to balance between the "hardcore" and "casuals". We want it in the realm of "possible", but also want a "challenge". It's just hard when you have like 30% elemental damage posts through cash gear versus someone who doesn't have access to that.
    Dragoon
    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

• Celia
      Celia commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel this SO HARD right now. I'm only in +8-+10 epics and the 93 nests are challenging. But party with L geared players, and it takes no effort at all. It's kind of ridiculous.

Notice us senpai ~
    Bump bump

Comment

I want 6 man nest + chaos mode with 3 boss for nest fight battle

Comment

Originally posted by TheSomnangMao View Post

i like that last part quite a bit.

i mean for your undergear guidlies who you would like to get involved in nesting to help them out. y'know would be nice to not be forced to feel like let down of a player just because of being the so-called 'UNDERGEARED' label tagged with the promised noob you do no damage is tbh .

in my opinion.

iss quite the negative reception.

no one goes from noob, casual to hardcore just like that.

especially in todays gearing/drop rate system.
        the stat balance vs rewards gained and time spent in nest these days is pretty horrible.

i'm just saying this as a player whose been casual for quite a long time imo (like ... 2-3 years? started at 80cap)
        it was quite a scary thought back then bc i thought nesting was way outta my league.

things changed though once i felt that i should give heavy investing into the game a try rather than just merching off stuff and doing like every quest in teh game over and over. (yes back then. that was enjoyable to me)

it's sad to think that those days are gone solely bc of the content being missing.
        worst off is Nest content is also missing. in terms of various differences in the nest

all it feels like these days is every nest without some mech you have to respect. is just like a longer dungeon...

and after that. it's DDN, RDN, IDN

in which case. DDN isn't what it used to be (so ive heard and seen from Dragon hunting event) and RDN.. ahaha
        bc of the theano series of geared the reward of RDN itself isnt worth the time for a normal player to learn it.

with runs being sold at such a cheap price how can they not accept the carry and be satisfied with the guaranteed drops they're getting even though it's a blessing and a curse to have RDN L
        sure if RDN U was even decent with todays gearing options and the wraths could actually translate into something that could go towards further gearing or gold there might be incentive for players to actually learn RDN properly for the normal difficulty.

nah though what do you get from RDN now?

*really fukn confusing nest for new players that kills them like ant's
        *drops for genesis rings/time cubes
        *some gold? 20-50 or something.
        *RDN U boxes
        *wraths which.. are pointless to have. cuz even growth guild gives you theano set now.

everything is just out of date. there's no upkeep of the current nest selection at all

and all i seem to see is just.. lol higher hp on nest content to somehow
        quick fix the boredom of stronger ppl.

this though is creating a unhealthy gap though between the gear and not so geared.

it's a known fact that there's people out there that just get pissed of at undergeared ppl in Granom HC bc they have the thought in their head that the nest 'should be faster than this!'
        -,-

please. this is the issue i was talking about. it's a nest
        it's the thing that we players are suppose to be into when playing Dragon Nest

but most ppl are tunneled just on dps/damage and is this nest even worth doing? etc.

the fact that we have to consider most of the content in this game worthless is sad af.
        imo it shouldnt be that way at all.

like there's a fukn tier system with difficulties and rarity grading on equipment for a reason right????
        this game is fukn weird in that regard bc it's fukd. its like counting from 1-10

every other game is like 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

Dragon nest is like

hello?

how the fuk can someone grind and slowly progress in this game is the gap for a casual is that fukn big and gtfo with this p2w bullshit that these dev's keep pulling outta their asses.
        fucking hurry the hell up and swallow some dick so they can start taking some humble cheese cake so they can start making their game advance in the other direction.

they are literally treating this game as a Phone app money sink game.

but would prefer it though if our options to maybe enjoy some different scenery existed in this brain boggling place.

tldr:

*provide us with proper difficulty settings. how about 3-4 with proper scaling drop rewards. would also help if the loot assignment system was more clean.
        *update nest stats and equalize them
        *individualize drops for each nest. give us incentive to do specific ones which in turn will bring attention to learning the nest properly
        *move away from sole DPS nests.
        it's leave no room for casual/undergeared players to even JOIN IN. how is the game even fun and interactive if the new guys feels left out bc he isn't knocking people out in one-two punches? i hope you actually understand that gamers WANT TO PLAY THE GAME THEMSELVES naturally.
        but grinding however? why the fuk you think bots exist??? hello?
        just a heads up. bots cant fukn do a nest like BDN and clear so if you made the drops give 5k right? those botters would be left out to dry while the real players start grouping together to learn this GAME and look forward to playing together with others with the goal of .. oh playing well in dragon nest! wow! xD fuk me right? im stupid
        *another thing is that some drops ain't worth shet all bc. WOW untradable. i'm talking about Felis etc.. what's the god damn point of an item being of higher grade and being more rare to find if you cant even pawn it off AND it's value to you is legit nothing. off to the extraction you GO! shoo.
        ^ you see that last part? the 'growth guide' literally tells new players to not even waste your time on ABN and manti BUT
        what other nest can a new player do that isnt too hard? ABN and MANTI
        what drops do they get?
        CAUDA FELIS COMA. why is it even called growth guide? there's NO GROWTH. its just free items to let you do dailiies like those fuckn blue armors blah blah
        tangent again. bye

:^)

This, just this.
        Discord: Raijin#2723

Comment

Originally posted by OneMysteriousGuy View Post

And your solution is.... Ok. Who said you need rajuul/cold mirage set to do the latest content its something extra for those P2W. The raven on my team doesn't have either yet hes in my 4 man sell team. The purpose of 6 man is something new and a change for this game which most of the player now days never done except the vets. For F2P players its Farm farm farm and their goal is to clear a raid. Let me tell you 80 percent give up and quit the game or stay casuals. I help manage a guild so i know some get sick of this and start buying gold. What I'm suggesting will reduce the amount of players that quit since 6 man nests you can do guild run and they get involve in these run.
          Yes we need something other than these p2w events that attract the newer/f2p people. This game will never grow if there is no content that cater to the majority of the playerbase.

Comment

Originally posted by Zal919 View Post

Yes we need something other than these p2w events that attract the newer/f2p people. This game will never grow if there is no content that cater to the majority of the playerbase.
            this is how casuals get treated over here mate

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/su...ort-now-please

:'L
            Last edited by TheSomnangMao; 03-27-2017, 07:01 AM.
            Discord: TheSomnangMao#5374

Comment

• ceruulean
              ceruulean commented
              Editing a comment
              Auto banning has nothing to do with if you're casual or not

• TheSomnangMao
              TheSomnangMao commented
              Editing a comment
              oh yah i was informed of this later on. eh! :|

the difference between epics and l grades aren't so huge until your dps gets multiplied by like 3 times from cash shop items

...also the reason vtn pugs took 50-60min is because people's ideal inq/crusader/lb combo is overkill on buffs and no dps
            Last edited by Lemon; 03-27-2017, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBeef
              All you guys do is complain all day

People have been complaining for 7 years. Game is the same as ever

These GMs can't do anything for you and their development schedule for the year is already planned out
              Nexon didn't have the power to change how the game does ED does. Also the GM seem to respond to us more that's why people try to give ideas to help this game grow. If this was nexon I would not have bother. But it turn out these GM only respond to certain people or certain threads hence i gave up.

Comment

It's because they shrunk the bosses so it doesn't feel as cool to fight manti, tk, prof k, ice dragon

i bet if they made the bosses bigger it would feel more exciting

why did the devs shrink the bosses anyway?

i remember seeing the Phoenix boss in deep abyss and I was like "it's smaller than I remember"
                Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Originally posted by OneMysteriousGuy View Post

If you read through the post you see I'm not the only one that want it back beside most of the new player never even tried it most of the player quit at at T5 era. Most of the player on DN don't even comment on forum. It's not really the nests we want back it's the challenge and change that we looking for. The first time you clear a raid you get that feeling Yes i did it after 2 month we clear it. For most I'm sure when you clear Granom hc you get a feeling oh that's it? What I'm trying to say is we need some change to how nest should work at least let me free accomplish when I clear a nest and that I'm excited to try to clear again.

Beside most people already gave up trying to give ideas on fixing the game since ED only cater to the P2W players. They also need to focus on F2P and new players. Why does mentor stop at 90? the game start at 93 where the gearing nesting grinding gold start. They should end mentor ship when their pupil clear raid AKA the final destination. I suggest they should add reward for mentor when they take their pupil to clear each nest then a big reward when their pupil clear a raid.
                  http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic...e-enhancement/

my lord. are you...

is that him?

Click image for larger version

Name:	8b1ded7553.png
Views:	58
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	59852
                  Discord: TheSomnangMao#5374

Comment

Originally posted by TheSomnangMao View Post

http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic...e-enhancement/

my lord. are you...

is that him?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n59852[/ATTACH]
                    ED turn its attention to new player that's a good sign. Now please let us catch up in term on content to sea level.
                    Last edited by OneMysteriousGuy; 03-28-2017, 07:47 PM.

Comment

I like chicken

Comment

Bumping relevant posts

Comment

Working...
                        X