X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ceruulean View Post
    I just saw a bunch of people +12 their idnl yesterday

so clearly it works
    Little did you know.... No one cares if it adds more gold to the game, they're complaining ED is milking the game for what worth it has left instead of making proper content/fixing it in a permanent matter. Events where people need to spend money to make in game currency are stupid and won't help the economy in the long run, but stay delusional thinking the game is fine.

Comment

• ceruulean
      ceruulean commented
      Editing a comment
      The events working
      It's making ed money

Kek

I never said the game was fine

• Dom
      Dom commented
      Editing a comment
      o shit u rite XDDDDDDDDD

Originally posted by TheDare
    And here we thought that ED>Nexon ....ohhhh how we were so wrong
    It may be a conspiracy, but maybe we merged in the first place just for Nexon to troll us to show us that we still won't get anything.

With less management, with no one running the server basically.

Comment

Originally posted by Fino View Post

It may be a conspiracy, but maybe we merged in the first place just for Nexon to troll us to show us that we still won't get anything.

Wait.... YOU'RE RIGHT! This was all planned by Nexon to show us that they weren't as bad as we said. We thought they were bad, until ED came in, only wanting more money and not bothering to improve the server at all. ED were the real jews all along. We've been had guys...

Comment

Originally posted by TheDare
        And here we thought that ED>Nexon ....ohhhh how we were so wrong

Originally posted by Fino View Post

I remember before the server merge when ppl were so excited that ED was gonna run NA server, the first thing I said was, what's actually going to change? But nobody cared cause ED was giving every account a free costume and that was enough to make alot of ppl say ED is better than nexon and that ED was going to fix everything right up lol
        Last edited by ImNotYourPal; 04-30-2017, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ImNotYourPal View Post

I remember before the server merge when ppl were so excited that ED was gonna run NA server, the first thing I said was, what's actually going to change? But nobody cared cause ED was giving every account a free costume and that was enough to make alot of ppl say ED is better than nexon and that ED was going to fix everything right up lol
          Wishful thinking. People wanted a change, and hoped they would get one. Too bad dreams don't always come true

Comment

Working...
          X