Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn't Transfer My Account What Do I Do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think anyone was implying it was your fault. I too went on a hiatus during the last few months of nexons reign. I can understand your anger in this situation completely.
    I login every once and a while.

Comment

Dude seriously though, grow the f*** up and take responsibility. They gave you over 2 months and you missed it then it's your fault for not keeping up with it. Stop acting like a cry baby and grow some balls!

Comment

Originally posted by Dakotaizcul View Post
        So basically it's my fault that I took a hiatus from a game, and because of that it's my fault that the time and money put into the game is lost. That makes a LOT of sense, no like seriously it's MY fault for THEIR inconvenience.
        Actually yes it is 100% your fault, last time I checked no1 forced you to take a hiatus or preventing you from checking the website and forum, now build a bridge and get over it.
        Why do I stand up? To look down on you!

Comment

lmaoing@your life

Comment

So you started dragon nest again like a day BEFORE the transfer to ED, and you didn't do an account transfer?
            Why the hell did you not transfer your account over?

Going on hiatus means you were not quitting entirely and was planning on coming back. You had months for this, just like everyone else. You obviously knew there was a transfer since you chose this time to start again. You came back before the deadline so at least you had a chance to transfer, but you still didn't.
            Own up to your own mistake.
            ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

• Dakotaizcul
              Dakotaizcul commented
              Editing a comment
              BECAUSE I DIDN'T SEE A TRANSFER PROMPT. I had NO idea it even existed before coming onto the forums, like come on lol.

Unfortunately, This is YOUR fault, not theirs or even Nexon's for the matter. You had 2 months to confirm on this and you decided to wait and take a hiatus, then come back and not even acknowledge the transfer agreement, something like missing gold from your inventory or something like that is on them, but something that was part of the terms or expected to happen if you didn't read EVERY SINGLE DETAIL on what was going to happen, then sorry, its 110% on you so stop bitching and take your part as you made the mistakes, this was expected if you didn't know, so GL with that...

Comment

Wow, that's pretty much you getting rekt for not checking

Comment

It's actually nobody's fault but yours that you didn't transfer.
                Guild Master of FluffyTail
                Donkay#9247

Donkay - 93 Inquisitor | Donkali - 93 Soul Eater

Donkali's Guide | Twitch

Comment

To answer your question:
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	3e1c0d0abb.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	9274
                  YouTube: Tenshi (PinguXDPudding) | Twitch: Tenshi_EX
                  YouTube channel is mostly comprised of Acrobat tutorials, general tips and tricks. On Twitch, I stream random games, mostly first-person shooters at random times.

Comment

Let him cry about it, he clearly stated the day BEFORE this all started he got on and what did he do? He ignored it.
                    That Apple Berry Kid
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/AppleberryKitty

Comment

• Dakotaizcul
                      Dakotaizcul commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I didnt know you had to transfer your account, and there was no prompt to. Like seriously shut up lmao, go back to being irrelevant in my life pleaseeee.

Originally posted by Dad View Post
                    Let him cry about it, he clearly stated the day BEFORE this all started he got on and what did he do? He ignored it.
                    +1 for this I don't understand children and how they don't do what they need to do before the day of a transfer

Comment

• Dakotaizcul
                      Dakotaizcul commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Is it cool to call people children nowadays I'm so confused. I didn't get a transfer prompt because I had NO idea it even existed, and I'm a child. Hey do you mind buying me a happy meal because I'm a child and it would make me really happy rn.

Originally posted by Tenshi View Post
                    To answer your question:
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n9274[/ATTACH]
                    I peed a little laughing from this XD

Comment

Okay yes, it's MY fault for a game transfering OWNERSHIP and me not being in the loop of the transfer. You guys are literally so right, I mean I don't know of any game that wouldn't transfer accounts over because someone quit. You're right, I'm sorry for not making dragon nest my life, and posting on the forum/reading game news every patch. Seriously, I'm such a filthy casual holy shit.

Comment

And for those talking shit I can take a screen shot of my email used to log into my account, and never once did I receive an email from nexon to transfer my account. So keep being little assholes about the whole "omg scrub didn't transfer ur account r u blind" like shut up and sit down.

Comment

Yeah nice moves mumbles. Enjoy blaming everyone but your self for your own fault while you're still here.
                          That Apple Berry Kid
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/AppleberryKitty

Comment

Working...
                          X