Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn't Transfer My Account What Do I Do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dakotaizcul View Post
    I'm not starting all over I had 14 level 90s >_>!!!
    That's a shame. All 14 level 90's are gone by now and from the looks of it there is a high chance people could've taken your names already. All accounts that didn't agree to the transfer were immediately deleted the day of transfer. The only thing posting to these forums would do for you at this point is add more fuel to the flame.

Comment

• Dakotaizcul
      Dakotaizcul commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess Eyedentity will just supply me with free exp scrolls then won't they xoxo

Are we like, just completely disregarding the fact that the day before the transfer, and the day OF the transfer. I had NO prompt in game to transfer my account? Or are you going to keep talking shit because I mean we can discuss this via discord if you want. Like I'm down.

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
      ILLbeURdeath commented
      Editing a comment
      I worded it wrong, was typing fast in my first post but you had til this last Monday to agree to it, so if you logged in late Monday/early Tuesday (depends on your time zones ofc) then there wouldn't have been a prompt. Before this last Monday, there was a prompt that would show up upon logging in and going to your character selection screen. Then after you agreed, there would've been a "verify transfer agreement info" or whatever button just above the exit button. I forget the exact time but Nexon did, albeit on Sunday, advertise the exact time on Monday when they would stop accepting transfers.

If you were so unlucky that you actually did only log in between Monday (after Nexon stopped accepting transfers) and Tuesday morning/early afternoon (depending on time zones) then sir #feelsbadman :c, that is some horrible luck.

And for those talking shit I can take a screen shot of my email used to log into my account, and never once did I receive an email from nexon to transfer my account. So keep being little assholes about the whole "omg scrub didn't transfer ur account r u blind" like shut up and sit down.
    That's something that I can say with the utmost confidence that Nexon practically failed at. They stopped sending out emails informing their playerbase of anything happening, let it be events, promotions, or even updates. Literally my last email from them regarding anything about DN was the announcement for 70 cap.
    Ofc, maybe that's just me.

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
      ILLbeURdeath commented
      Editing a comment
      Related to DN, you're absolutely right. I got 1 thing from 70 cap and on, the Riders of Icarus email lol.

You had till the 26th to transfer. You should've gotten the prompt, maybe you did and ignored it because you didn't know what it was. Either way you lost your account and now it's time to decide your game plan.

Are you going to stay and rebuild or are you just gonna complain on the forums till you get bored?
    I login every once and a while.

Comment

Maybe if you kept current, plus they gave you months before closing the game, which is ample time for you to transfer your account.

Stop acting like a little-entitled shit.

I'm glad you didn't get your account transferred.

Comment

I transferred my alt the night before the transfer but main main hasn't come through yet
        Flurry: PinkRanger
        Dark Avenger: Ichigo

Comment

Let me just point this out: even if you didn't get the prompt when you logged in, there was a button that would let you do the transfer process (and check/change your transfer info afterwards), and it stayed there until the day of the transfer. If you didn't see it, and you didn't click it, that's on you, because it was right there on the character selection screen.

Comment

Originally posted by BowieSage View Post
            Let me just point this out: even if you didn't get the prompt when you logged in, there was a button that would let you do the transfer process (and check/change your transfer info afterwards), and it stayed there until the day of the transfer. If you didn't see it, and you didn't click it, that's on you, because it was right there on the character selection screen.
            That and also you had the whole summer..
            Discord Jack #7023
            ~Destroyer || Apophis~
            ~Guardian || Arus~

Comment

OP, I lost my account, too. I come back from a 2-3 year hiatus today to find that the game has moved to a new dev.

I suggest you first chill and then file a ticket and see how it plays out -- that is what I am doing. If nothing comes from that, you're just s*** out luck and all the whining in the world isn't going to win you anything but more misery.

To all else: is grinding as much of a b**** as I remember it being? I started form the beta and played up until just after the lvl 60 cap update and all I remember is how annoying grinding was. How long will it take me to get to max level from scratch as a casual player? And do you think there is any chance at all that they will at least give me my mount back?
              AuroraStar | War Mage

Comment

Originally posted by Relora View Post
                OP, I lost my account, too. I come back from a 2-3 year hiatus today to find that the game has moved to a new dev.

I suggest you first chill and then file a ticket and see how it plays out -- that is what I am doing. If nothing comes from that, you're just s*** out luck and all the whining in the world isn't going to win you anything but more misery.

To all else: is grinding as much of a b**** as I remember it being? I started form the beta and played up until just after the lvl 60 cap update and all I remember is how annoying grinding was. How long will it take me to get to max level from scratch as a casual player? And do you think there is any chance at all that they will at least give me my mount back?
                If you're simply leveling on Master difficulty and doing just enough quests to handle repair fees, it should take you less than a month (probably less than two weeks) to hit level 90. Less if you join a guild right away and get the EXP scroll and do as much as you can within the 1-week duration (until level 60 of course, as it only works up until that level iirc). And this is taking into consideration having no characters at max level. They've made it to where you can get through the lower-level content much faster (though it's now very easy to get through early dungeons), especially with the costumes you get as you level up.

Obviously it will take longer if you're taking your time and doing every main and side quests, but you should still hit cap before you finish all of your quests.

Comment

• Relora
                  Relora commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not too bad, then. Thanks! Lower level content just dragged on for far too long when I played. I can't remember which level cap it was (either 32 or 40) but one of them was absolutely awful, so I'm glad to hear they made it a tad bit easier to get through it all.

Do they still do the master-apprentice thing? I can't remember the exact title, but essentially it was a pairing with a lvl 60+ character with someone of a lower level for added XP and benefits.

Okay yes, it's MY fault for a game transfering OWNERSHIP and me not being in the loop of the transfer. You guys are literally so right, I mean I don't know of any game that wouldn't transfer accounts over because someone quit. You're right, I'm sorry for not making dragon nest my life, and posting on the forum/reading game news every patch. Seriously, I'm such a filthy casual holy shit.
                I haven't played in about a year and I still managed to transfer my account. I think if you couldn't find the 30 seconds in 2 months to hit the transfer agreement then then your account clearly isn't that important to you. And if that's the case, why are you getting pissy now?
                Spell Damage +1.
                Battlecry: Draw a Card.

Comment

There were emails about it. Websites that cover any sort of MMO/F2P games reported about it. Any sort of Dragon Nest forum posted about it. Had since the middle of July to do it. If you actually did log-in during the transfer service the button was right there, long button on the left side of the character screen having you fill out a quick transfer survey. It was even a pop up when I logged in.

Comment

that's too bad man.. I'm sorry for your loss of all your progress dude.. I guess the timing was all bad >.<

Comment

There's no if's ands or buts about it, if you didn't transfer your account, it's gone. No matter what you do because those accounts belong to Nexon. If you didn't transfer, which they gave a huge amount of time frame to do so, then you're just out of luck sadly. Good news is, you get a lot of things for leveling from lvl 1, perm wings, decal and tail to my understanding. Among other things.

Heron
                      Inadvertently Offensive Bear..
                      Some of you really piss me off!
                      Scratch my back and I'll love you forever..
                      I..I'm fine, baka..

Grizzly
                      Voice Acting Profile https://www.castingcall.club/m/joe%20the%20villain

Comment

Working...
                      X