• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Santa,

Ive been playing this game since beta and its fun

IGN:ToughGuy

Comment

Hi dear Santa

I have no idea who you are exactly, but lot of people talk about you and the thing that you do. This year I passed through many troubles, but I keep trying doing my best, over all on my studies. Now I have something to ask for, Would you make a dragon nest lite versiĆ³n? My computer is like a wood machine and i don't have a big rich dad o mom, and even if i working isn't enough to paid new one. Make us a lobby just for join on channel, dungeons, nest, pvp, etc. through an task board on a easy way.

I hope to you see around Mr. Santa.

IGN: Labarca

Comment

Dear Santa,

I started fresh this May 2017, a lot of people come and go, I really hope that ED will anything to keep people play this game.
        IGN: BubblePi and BaoziPi

Comment

Dear Santa,

I really really hope someday people will stop selling stuffs overpriced on MP. PS: and bless buff too.

IGN: XtraY

Comment

Dear Santa,
            I have been playing DN for 7 years. From high school to College , from DN(CN) to NA, a long story for my life. If you wanna listen my chirismas story, send me a mail. .3.
            Godness love you
            IGN: Godneseye/ mixbear

Comment

Dear Santa,

I hope we can get the tuxedo costume back

IGN: JJFreeze

Comment

Dear Santa,

I've recently played DN and it was so amazing. The players are friendly, active GMs, and there's always an event that makes me want to play more. I've meet nice guys that helped me explore DN especially my guild mates. So far, DN makes me forget about my problem and making me happy everytime I play it. Hope you continue to make the game more interesting and a wonderful experience for new players like me. God Bless! and Merry Christmas.

IGN: HeeRohShii

Comment

Dear Santa,
                  I am glad to see all of the new content that has been added since I last played. My wish for all is that the love that breeds the light of hope and salvation touch everyones hearts for ever more. The reality that that change would herald would be a great one indeed. Amen

Comment

Dear Santa,

[Insert pointless flavor text here that exceeds the 480 word limit]. I know you're not real.

P.S. Santa I want +20 T1 Calypso by the end of this week along with 2 Genesis Rings. Kthxbye.

IGN: Sharshenshua
                    Ruina: Sharshenshua
                    Dragoon/Flurry: Shenaiki
                    Questions? Comments? Queries? Like my attempts to troll bots? PM me on disco(rd) @AjiBuster499#6021

Comment

Dear Santa,

Thanks for the fun times in DN ;D. What I want for Christmas is the Golden Goblin event for January's patch please ^^.

IGN: Dervisha

Comment

Dear Santa,
                        All I want for christmas is a spiderman action figure
                        and stop banning gold buyers aka the people with money that support this game

ign: ThatAssFat
                        ~Brad~~Hikari~

Comment

Dear Santa,

All I would like for Christmas is suffering to end, but since you can't fit the end to war, hunger and tyranny in a box can I just get a new mouse. I play on a laptop and its really hard to do without a mouse so be the plug and let me plug in a new mouse (preferably one with shortcut buttons).

Love,
                          DarkDraco

Comment

Playin game is my hobby. But there are times that i always get down for being hack or scam. after all i tried to play this game and now I
                            found the perfect game for me after many types of games that I played. I can say that this is the best game ever that I played.

IGN: MGCop301

Comment

Faith makes all things possible,
                              Hope makes all things work,
                              and Love make all things beautiful.

Dear Santa,

I am the one who being part of this game since 60 cap but in my first account is not work because it comes to my mind, that i need to quit, because i realize that i can't be strong like others and no one can help me to be strong, it is like I am alone so i finalize to quit for 1 year but in 70 cap I'm back because i realize in myself that I'm the only one who can help myself to be strong in this game i'll make all those weaknesses as my strength to continue the game and until now and for the last i will play with all my heart and I hope that still have many years that i being a part and i will be with all my love one's in this game. One of the pleasure of this Holiday Season is the chance to say "Thank You" "Merry Christmas and advance New Year For Us"!!!

Sincerely,
                              IGN: CyrineMain
                              Last edited by chadskie; 12-18-2017, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Dear Santa.

i been playing Dragon Nest seen's 32cap and i am a PH player. but i'm just play for fun and to have a friend. and after a month i stop playing because i need to study and some's reason.
                                then i comeback after a year and that is 50cap haha. and i don't know where do i start and stop again and back again in 80cap and i play hard to farm items and gold to got my gear,
                                its so hard to play alone, but i have fire on my spirit and i play hard. but after a month i reach only a semi geared item T.T and then the bigupdate come's that a 90cap and my internet has a problem and i cant play dragon nest.
                                and i'll stop playing again and again... then after a years i'll out of the blue... i want to play dragon nest and i don't know why.? haha and now i there is fire on me again.
                                so please to all player that have a good heart please help me to up or please let me join to your guild, im active and super Loyal.
                                That's All THANK YOU DRAGON NEST MERRY CHRIST MASS AND HAPPY GAMING.

Sincerely
                                IGN: SEEDD

Comment

Working...
                                X