No announcement yet.

Underrated Player Shout Out List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiny is my favorite engineer to fight Gives me a challenge Rlly isn't anymore OP Engineers anymore. From SweetMaster

Comment

Esdele is top kek Adept. 500000000-0 Anyone ezpz.

Comment

I think ill put spellsman and akrimy as my underrated picks.

I know lots of people think akrimy is good already, but, those are mostly the chill roomers he farms and protects by being a knight of justice for dn.

And Spellsman, because, while the people who know he's good, know he's good.. not enough people willingly fight assassins everyday. I think now that classes are awakened, he'll have an easier time finding a fight, and maybe he'll get a lot of respect from the people who never gave assassins a second look as a serious opponent
        6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
        -------------------------------------------------

"
        Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
        http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
        Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

I second Esdele for top adept
          Valkyrie - Kotori
          Dragoon - KoiYuki
          Priest - NeonFlare

Comment

Originally posted by ZepIic View Post
            and maybe he'll get a lot of respect from the people who never gave assassins a second look as a serious opponent
            Sorry, but nope. Even when I start playing my AW again, I'll say the same. Only respectable sin is LB, chasers and AWs are as respectable as Dark Summoners.

Comment

Originally posted by Rivisi View Post

Sorry, but nope. Even when I start playing my AW again, I'll say the same. Only respectable sin is LB, chasers and AWs are as respectable as Dark Summoners.
              i disagree. most sins havnt been good for a very long time and the only thing keeping people from learning how to fight against them is the stigma that was put on them since the moment they were introduced to dn.

theres more broken classes than chasers and aws and no one plays ds anymore for some reason.
              OG Salad and full time memer.

Comment

• ZepIic
                ZepIic commented
                Editing a comment
                To be honest, This type of post would have been annoying back in 80 cap. But as of 90 cap i 100% agree. The stigma needs to go away so the game can grow and everybody can have fun playing without being told to ply a real class. Please.

On that note, i lost 100 games in a row on light bringer back at 80 cap. Here's a clip of how much effort it took to win a single round against an average player at best. I had a full tryhard pvp build + p2w crests

Last edited by ZepIic; 10-20-2016, 02:18 AM.

• Rivisi
                Rivisi commented
                Editing a comment
                Zeplic Congrats, you said what people have been saying since 80 cap for LB, the class takes effort.
                Go do that same test with Raven and/or Ripper, your results won't be anything close to the same.

• GodOfDeath
                GodOfDeath commented
                Editing a comment
                Rivisi wao hold ur horses AW and Raven ARE NOT ez at all, have u even played them AW has 0 SA literally 0 u can catch him off of basically any skill even LoD Raven is locked with mosts its skills and takes a REALLY long time to kill with almost no dmg and consistant not 8ks but 2ks try winning with that before u speak about sins. THE ONLY OP SIN IS REAPER

AlbertFish he's a really good guard!

Comment

Not sure how other people think of this player but... Havoqq (Or whatever IGN he goes by now... that was his most common one though).

Havoqq isn't the world's best player, he's someone who has extremely good days and extremely bad days (as we all do, I guess). But he's also someone who I've personally seen put in tons of effort to get better, taking up fights when he can and trying to improve. Learning these abstract combos that probably won't benefit his playstyle, but twisting them and adapting them to make them applicable. I personally think he has insane potential and is starting to improve yet again, with the right amount of practice, he could become a common name in DN NA.
                Learn to combo, not just spam whirlwind like the shame of the class you are.

Comment

Aiselyn tempest.Arkhobaleno glad.Axelate glad.Axenta glad.Barbaric barb.Echelos chaosmage.
                  Itachi Lunar Knight.Kirigana Glad.Taconatorrrrr Raven.

Underrated Imo
                  Last edited by Beerus; 10-18-2016, 08:41 AM. Reason: Forgot to put class

Comment

Originally posted by Beerus View Post
                    Aiselyn tempest.Arkhobaleno glad.Axelate glad.Axenta glad.Barbaric barb.Echelos chaosmage.
                    Itachi Lunar Knight.Kirigana Glad.Taconatorrrrr Raven.

Underrated Imo
                    mow 80% of that list are name changes/alts

Comment

• Tiny
                      Tiny commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Can Confirm

my furry weasle ballsack has been making scary fast progress on Gear Master. If he keeps it up and rerolls to the REAL engi- ShootingStar, we might have another Snacks on our hands soon
                    Last edited by Tiny; 11-14-2016, 05:39 PM.
                    Tiny - ShootingStar
                    Futanari - Defensio

???? - Ray Mechanic
                    Moon#8229

Comment

• Esdele~
                      Esdele~ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I miss snacks :c

• ZepIic
                      ZepIic commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ( ⚆ _ ⚆ ) who gave you permission to post your opinions

pocator went 0 to 100

Comment

• Beerus
                      Beerus commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Pocator is underrated too.

• ZepIic
                      ZepIic commented
                      Editing a comment

ZhongLei, he looks like a random.. until the game ends in 1 minute. /Inquincible

I'm the main protag of this game!

Comment

• Kon
                      Kon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      100-0 real quick

Yall seen that Atiera merc lmfao. Straight savage right there.

Comment

Howdy y'all
                      Nuff Nuff Jiggly Puff. #Nuffsaid | GoML

Supreme.
                      Fuck.Bape.

Sad Boys 2001

Hypebeast Gang.

Comment

• Esdele~
                        Esdele~ commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Wat up o3o