Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts and ideas on how to make pvp great again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuraiflare View Post

ML/LK were known as a burst class that could drop your HP very quick if you mess up/get outplayed. They had some of the highest burst in 70 cap, and 80cap.
    But it wasnt broken just read what Anime Garbage said Im not going to repeat it
    DeathlyShade 95 Raven
    MisticKiller
    95 DarkAvenger
    GodTheTeen
    95 Guardian
    ShadeOfAbyss 95 AbyssWalker
    ????????? 95 BleedPhantom
    Your Favorite God Of Death

Comment

Originally posted by Contemporary View Post
      Reasons for the blacklist::
      1. Spamming of protective skills (i.e. iron skin, block, barriers)
      2. Cluster skills

Reasons against the blacklist:
      1. The nature of having skills
      2. Cluster skills

According to this thread so far at least
      The Blacklist isn't a bad thing. There is pretty OP skills in characters that make them unkillable.

Comment

Originally posted by gvue View Post

The Blacklist isn't a bad thing. There is pretty OP skills in characters that make them unkillable.
        Yeah, I wasn't implying any position on the blacklist. I'm for the blacklist.

Comment

Yeah, I wasn't implying any position on the blacklist. I'm for the blacklist.
          Thanks. I find it really irritating that people always mention the BL/SB in-game whereas some people who doesn't PVP often will get confused. I also want to point that BL/SB are there if you want to a "balanced/fair" fight rather than "I can spam Block/Heal all day and never die" bullsh*t. I forgot who contribute towards the DN BL/SB list back in DN NX forums. I don't know if they still are playing today.

Comment

Originally posted by gvue View Post

Thanks. I find it really irritating that people always mention the BL/SB in-game whereas some people who doesn't PVP often will get confused. I also want to point that BL/SB are there if you want to a "balanced/fair" fight rather than "I can spam Block/Heal all day and never die" bullsh*t. I forgot who contribute towards the DN BL/SB list back in DN NX forums. I don't know if they still are playing today.
            Yes, let's not forget that the community pretty much agreed on Wipeout being the mode to play 1v1s with all skills. The blacklist never got rid of skills in 1v1s. We simply pushed it to Wipeout

Comment

Yes, let's not forget that the community pretty much agreed on Wipeout being the mode to play 1v1s with all skills. The blacklist never got rid of skills in 1v1s. We simply pushed it to Wipeout
              Whipout... Never liked that mode. Was not into that.Just make a room, call it 1v1 and there you go a 1v1.

Comment

Well ... my thread went off on a weird tangent.

мy cнaracтer:
                lv 93 destroyer | qtdestroyer

"I am the best destroyer on the server. Hands down"
                ~me

Comment

Originally posted by Kuraiflare View Post

Trump just got slayed in the debate.
                  Bump for hilarity

Comment

Working...
                  X