PM Tasha's 3rd TwitchTV Live Stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM Tasha's 3rd TwitchTV Live Stream

DNSEA's Project Manager Tasha had her 3rd live stream last night at Twitch TV.
    I was able to record her stream and will share it to other players who miss the chance to see her.

Note: I don't have time to edit the video so I just upload it raw. She will start speaking @ 03:55. (But you can stare at her beautiful face for 4 minutes while waiting XD)

She discussed few things last night. You can click the time in the video description to skip to each topic.

1. MEET AND GREET PHILIPPINES (03:55)
    - She announced that the Eyedentity Developer Team, including her and PD Lee, will go to the Philippines in December.
    They will be holding a meet and greet event to some lucky players. The participants are limited only and there will be an application period starting on Monday, Oct 30.

2. DRAW YOUR CHARACTER EVENT (15:30)
    - She discussed the ongoing event where players can submit their character's artwork.
    http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/test...haracter-event

3. FTG SYSTEM (20:25)
    - She clarified that the current FTG System is intended and they need to implement it to avoid users from abusing future content updates.

4. NOVEMBER UPDATES (25:40)
    - She confirmed that the next patch update will be on November 14. The event calendar will be updated on Monday.

RELATED LINKS:
    PM Tasha 2nd Twitch TV Live Stream
    PM Tasha's Blog: FTG System & Offline PH Meet and Greet Session
    Last edited by BabyKuri; 10-28-2017, 12:29 AM.

What withcraft she used to make the forum pages work. I can never get anything past the first page of any thread to show up.

Comment

Aww men, I totally forgot about this.....
      Thanks for recording
      Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

Thanks for sharing this.
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

I actually went to Youtube last night to find if someone recorded her stream and found yours. Thank you!

And uhm, just a little minor correction on your post. Meet and greet is on December.

Comment

BabyKuri thanks for this.

Correction for transcription:
            PH meetup is on December not November
            Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

You're welcome. It was a pleasure to share this with you guys. I will continue on recording and sharing her streams in the future. (as long as I'm playing DN SEA)

Thanks for the correction.
              I left my laptop uploading last night while I sleep, and wrote this post when I wake up. I was probably still half-asleep. :P
              Last edited by BabyKuri; 10-28-2017, 03:34 AM.

Comment

• Tasha
                Tasha commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you for posting it, so it can be shared to the other users too. Always appreciated. Kudos!

Thanks!!!!!!

Comment

Wonder how many is that few participants?

and kuddos for sharing
                Last edited by Reyisaki; 10-28-2017, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Excited for the upcoming meet and greet with PM tasha see u in manila <3

Comment

Always wish I could go to one of these events :^(

Comment

Working...
                    X