Help me understand FD calculations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me understand FD calculations?

My moonlord only got like 1359 FD so he only have 3% extra damage from FD but my artillery have 1517 FD and have like 38% extra damage.

Are FD extra damage calculated differently each class??

Can you link me a good lv95 updated topic for FD, since Im still beggining to explore FD

Your artillery has a final damage boost from magical breeze, adding final damage while moonlord does not. Your level matters too, for example a level 80 4520 fd is 100%... while level 90 needs 6367 and 94 needs 8333
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Your Artillery is using Magical Breeze
      才能は開花させるもの
      センスは磨くもの
      Seraphimu・RillaRooMaraphimuTaliceGrayKarifene

Comment

https://webjunkiesblog.blogspot.com/...st_16.html?m=1
        Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
        NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

I feel so old having posted quite a lot of stuff on FD in CC forum previously. Can't seem to find them now...

Final damage is basically a multiplier, with FD from gear capping at 100% while skills have no limit. The total FD is additive, such as 100% from gear and 20% from skill will give you 120% total FD (just as how you saw it on your Arti).
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• nvLite
            nvLite commented
            Editing a comment
            perhaps this would do?

http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic.../#entry2948983

It was a post of Zuyi.

but then again, whatever she said, you ady said it on the post above XD ^^v
            Last edited by nvLite; 11-03-2017, 11:19 AM. Reason: me being weird LOL

• Xenocho
            Xenocho commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Lite =D

Anyway @TS just ask anything if you wish to know more.

Originally posted by SpeedReign View Post
          My moonlord only got like 1359 FD so he only have 3% extra damage from FD but my artillery have 1517 FD and have like 38% extra damage.

Are FD extra damage calculated differently each class??

Can you link me a good lv95 updated topic for FD, since Im still beggining to explore FD

trust me... FD is a very expensive thing to explore... and it aint even good even if you have 8000 of them... just play artillery and use the buff...

Comment

Originally posted by zhenghui View Post

trust me... FD is a very expensive thing to explore... and it aint even good even if you have 8000 of them... just play artillery and use the buff...
            Artillery is no good now, even with the FD buff except canonade other skills don't make a dent on monsters, when you encounter no damage canonade , maybe due to lag , then bye bye.

Comment

• nvLite
              nvLite commented
              Editing a comment
              Artillery and Sniper are no good in terms of lag.
              However, based on my experience, Artillery is more manageable in a laggy environment than Sniper since Fatal Canonade is more lag friendly than Wind Shaft.

what other classes have fd buff except for arti magic breeze and crux awaken judge power? judge power is around 20%

Comment

• stylinx
              stylinx commented
              Editing a comment
              nothing, just wanna ask :3

though i've stopped doing nestings since 60 cap

just curious about other classes buffs

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              I see. Because fd is a multiplier just like ele attack, this is balanced out across classes. Like adepts get bonus fire and ice, non ele class like those listed above get fd buffs.

• Skyros
              Skyros commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, Barbarian's CM 1 gives 1% FD per Rage Point with a max 50% FD for max Rage Point.

thanks all for replying,, Ive read everything,

Comment

Working...
            X