LFP>> 4man Nest Perma Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LFP>> 4man Nest Perma Party

Hi. Yes, i just got this idea after i read Mr."Seriously" post topic in the forum, i gotta say i enjoyed reading your topic and the comments in it, i feel you man because....
    Im a solo player too and its hard interacting in the pubs party now (yes.. you.. on the ch1.. in front of the GTS entrance... shouting "N>HDPS" :V).. they always want to be carried by L-grade set players and dont want to party even if you can clear it just because its slower than they experience before (how cancerous :V)

joking aside... here is my details

Character: Black Mara
    Equipment: +20 Hero Neris Full Set, Level 95 Epic Necklace&Earrings, L-grade IDN Ring and level 93 Epic Ring
    Jades: +7 all besides 3x level 95 jades & a Lvl90 L-grade
    Costume: Wonderful Theme SDN Costume Armor Set & Wing, Sweet Song Epic Tail and Decal. BDN Earing & Free Brilliant Star Ring 2x
    Stats: 230k Mattk, 25% Crit. 222+% Crit Dmg. 50% Dark Attack all in town.

I think i can +20 hero medea tier 1 my 2 weapons after the Nov14. patch (if they implement Neris to Medea transfer)

almost perfect all mechanics in TKN,PKN,GN,SDN,RuDN,DDN,VN Norm/HC (been playing it since 2months)
    we can limit NM too and we could go DQ everyday.

Play Time: I'm a Nocturnal(obvious because on my Name Here :V) so.. I could go:
    #10pm:8am weekdays
    #12mn:8am weekends

Note: I'm a Shut-in & NEET(yes im a fcking loser :V), so i can adjust my sleep&play time for your time.

Nationality: Peenoise
    Internet: Sometimes its not Stable coz of (Pasabugin ang PLDT :V) but most of the time, it becomes stable because i play at midnight.

PM me if you're interested and for my IGN.

"Road to End Equip? or Road to End Quit?"

I dont know if its the same for everyone that just join the forum but when i joined i had to turn on the option for people to can private messages me, probably yours is turned off, go change that or leave your IGN here, im interested ^^
    IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

• nocturnal027
      nocturnal027 commented
      Editing a comment
      i change my settings, you can now pm me

it is default in the settings that sending or receiving pms is disabled(which is so meh), so yah, you need to enable it first.

on topic, pm if interested, add my char ingame, IGN: Hannaviere

Comment

• nocturnal027
      nocturnal027 commented
      Editing a comment
      i change my settings, you can now pm me
      ill try contacting you in in-game

hey man! i'm interested too. pm me if you have some time!

Comment

Not to play down your effort but there is a proper section in the forum for these kind of posts.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/comm...recruitment-aa
        Welcome
        "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
        - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

sorry, i dont know that there is a proper section for these kind of posts coz i only see guild & raid recruitment.
          btw i change my settings, you can pm now. thanks

Comment

Working...
          X