X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready your pitchforks and torches!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jabbanards
      Some options for those affected of MASS BAN randomly Tasha what do we expect back from ED?
      THE 2ND CHOICE Should be "EXPIRED RH and got BLOCK" The issue is that someone or someplayers are abusing the RH thingy Duplicating Gold Pouch and we innocent Dont know how the f*** to do that

Comment

• SpeedReign
        SpeedReign commented
        Editing a comment
        THIS,, 2nd choice should be Expired RH and got blocked, this is fking bullshark

why did i got banned ??? i didn even know there was people using abuse and bots to do farm or soemthing , i only play 2 char and my main was rh , why did this happen , please fix this ED T_T

Comment

Why are they not replying?

Comment

wrong move ED this is so bullshiit

Comment

guys, if you have recommendation or any feedback that might help, kindly drop them here. I also recommend that you send a 1:1 inquiry to ED. Just use your working account and try to change the email address field.
            i will forever be a Force User who hates dark attack HAHAHAH !!!
            -MissZuriku (OuraSlayer)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by missjenn View Post
                    guys, if you have recommendation or any feedback that might help, kindly drop them here. I also recommend that you send a 1:1 inquiry to ED. Just use your working account and try to change the email address field.
                    they should put a code where you can only recieve 1 rh rewards per account. or restrections to not recieve any rh if your at your limit 1/1 rh.

Comment

Comment

Comment

big word "banned by a mistake" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

My RH character is low than lv 16 and u ban me for ED? I really don`t know as publisher how can u randomly ban people! I don`t do anything illegal ! You can`t do your work properly cause suffer to your players!
                            Attached Files

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/sea-forum/general-topics-aa/useful-guidelines-links/111511-list-of-known-scamming-hacking-methods-employed-in-dn

Comment

Any other players here that are mistakenly banned like me?

Two (2) accounts from me, transferred since day 1,
                              and another one (1) that is used by my brother, transferred recently, and currently RH

IGNs:

Main account (since 32 cap / transferred since reopening):

Nelenea | Elder Oracle | 95
                              Neleiniah | Ray Mechanic | 95
                              NixRage | Guardian | 95 (was RH multiple times)
                              XNixRageX | Moonlord | 95
                              iurrieCane | Windwalker | 95
                              Mhikiko | Blade Dancer | 95
                              NixFury | Light Fury | 95
                              Syiervaria | Sting Breezer | 95

2nd account (not active, used by my other brother / transferred since reopening):
                              cOLzWaR | Gladiator | 95 (was RH multiple times)

Account used by my brother (since 24 cap / transferred recently / currently RH):
                              NowUrDead | Saint | 95 (was RH multiple times)

You see we don't know about 'Returned Hero Duplicate Gold Pouch' abuse, and what? If I remember correctly, it is only 10 gold?
                              We didn't even abused any glitches or any. We just play casual when we have time. We don't on/off playing to get RH
                              I am just busy, like now, I am in my last year in college, and returns when have time to play.

What I think EYEDENTITY did?

They banned accounts that were RH multiple times, "OOH, you have been RH multiple times, I'll add you to ban list"
                              even they don't even have the slightest idea about 'Returned Hero Duplicate Gold Pouch' abuse
                              if that abuse even exist.

They should have checked the period from the first activation of RH to the next.

And I think the RH activating multiple times is an error on the developer's end, yes?
                              What they think the players would do? Play Dragon Nest continuously to prevent getting RH multiple times?
                              Come on, there are times that people get busy, I think it is called "LIFE".

They should fix that, not ban the whole crowd.

What are your thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                              X