No announcement yet.

Account Blocked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got banned also, I got RH twice on my account but I'm not abusing RH policy I just don't have the time to play sometimes. My RH already expired but still get blocked. Yeah I started playing 24cap not continuous but still get blocked well played by ED blocking even players who played almost from the start.

Still hoping for ED, I still want to spend fun moments with my guildmates and friends.

Comment

I am an old dragon nest player and is playing not permanently i get bored easily because i have no friends to play with then thats where i stop playing then the next like 4 months i play again to see whats new then i got rh, then when i get bored again i take a break at the game for like 3 months then i came back and i think this is the 3rd time i got rh but then i got banned? why?

Comment

I ocassionally played this game and have received 3 RH rewards on 3 different occasions. The problem is that I can't even decline their reward when I played after a month or two of break even if receiving it more than once is illegal. So tell me how as a newly returned player was supposed to even know this?

LMAO this guy above me has a similar situation and posted at the same time, my good sir is this fate?

Comment

Originally posted by spacem View Post
          The post says:
          "Especially the ones who have duplicated items such as Gold Pouch from the Retunred Hero quest will be banned"
          So any account that was return hero more than once is banned now?
          How much did the gold pouches even rewarded players? Like a measly 10 gold or 20 gold?

Comment

• ErebusRex
            ErebusRex commented
            Editing a comment
            Imagine if u can dupe 1k pouch?

Originally posted by LeOracle View Post
          I ocassionally played this game and have received 3 RH rewards on 3 different occasions. The problem is that I can't even decline their reward when I played after a month or two of break even if receiving it more than once is illegal. So tell me how as a newly returned player was supposed to even know this?

LMAO this guy above me has a similar situation and posted at the same time, my good sir is this fate?
          Yes it is, and im freakin angry right now because i wanna play and get the ftg then i got banned? i dont even know whats the dupe here and if thier is a scammers or hackers i even thought this was a good game because its hard to scam somebody

Comment

If ED feel players are abusing RH , then just remove the RH stuff. No points you blocking RH or inactive players. You are not trying to solve any problem.
            Players can just make a NEW RH account
            Last edited by NASALord; 11-29-2017, 05:23 AM.
            No Pain No Gain

Comment

So...does this mean we just got banned because we were/are currently RH? Not even an e-mail notification saying what I did wrong and we can't do anything about it too?

P.S. Yes I'm adding in with the numerous forum posts about being banned because this really doesn't feel right.

Comment

Two of my friends are busy working because they have a family now. They're inactive for several months. How come they got banned, they didn't even play the game for months.

Comment

• SpeedReign
                  SpeedReign commented
                  Editing a comment
                  jesus, seriously??

this is fucked up

• imlouminare
                  imlouminare commented
                  Editing a comment

so instead of fixing their broken game, they decided to go fuck it and punish their players,, Best Game Developer

Comment

Another EXP boost event for 4 hours. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha #Where'sTheJustice #EJKs

Comment

This is Insane how come i also RH got BLOCK from the Game ? Meaning after 2 years of OUT PLAYING THE GAME and i Decide to play back Last Month and now i got BLOCK for no Freaking reason?
                    is there and 3rd Party Device have been include on this Particular issue ?
                    Abusing RH ? HOW THE HELL do i know how to abuse RH when i just come back from the game !? AFTER 2YEARS !

Comment

wrong move ED my account is ban too innocents got ban -_-

Comment

Just gonna put my 2 cents. But yea, doubt she or anyone will read forum anw.

Comment

give all innocent players a epic wings la as compensation #Justice

Comment

Compensation? They even blocked those players who spent tons of times *coughandmoneycough* to get all the gears and if they decided just want to give out ONE FTG RECOVERY POTION (500), and 1,000 Slayer Points to whomever logins to the game for those who want to restart the game again. Good luck!
                            Last edited by Setsukorei; 11-29-2017, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X