Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CREATION OF NPC FOR GOLD TRADING TO EYET (Vice Versa)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkb1ader View Post
    Let's say ED grant what you ask for,,
    Illuminate me please how will players be more aggressive in farming and doing raids when they know that other people are just a click away from gold sources?
    Just asking...
    In my opinion, doing raids and farming will be pointless knowing that other people will just buy gold from cash shop.
    It will definitely be a P2W game.
    #4 means that a player will be more aggressive in farming golds and doing raids for them to get items which they can sell for golds, and if the NPC is created, they can now Trade the golds to EYET/EYEC to buy things in Cash Shop, not all players can afford to buy EYET/EYEC via Top-Up, as i can remember way back years ago, some players got nice equipment because of farming and no single top-up made.. but those are just minimal players, still if we see it in a broader perspective, players will still top-up for golds and farm golds for eyet/eyec thus eliminating the gold sellers/scammers.

Comment

• darkb1ader
      darkb1ader commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you're missing the point.
      Players only farm gold because they think it is limited,it can be depleted and the most important part for them is they would benefit from it highly(be it by selling illegally or legally).
      But when they implement what you want, there would definitely be an unlimited source and therefore imbalance/gap between the cash users and casual players(non-cash users) would arise.
      This is totally what ED is against with, they're trying to lessen the gap between cash users and casual players (non-cash users).
      Last edited by darkb1ader; 12-15-2017, 08:38 AM.

• darkb1ader
      darkb1ader commented
      Editing a comment
      Besides ED don't listen to suggestions anyway so what you wish for is unlikely to be granted.

@Chelly seems to me you are a gold seller and the creation of such NPC is gonna ruin your business, and may i remind you, I never said i hate Gold sellers, yes i hate scammers who uses the idea of selling gold to scam other people, you wanna sell golds? its fine i respect that, do it on ur own risk, nobody is gonna stop u from that except ED, but be discreet (i am not saying u are not) and dont tell me that i dont have any idea on how the market works, u dont know me at all so dont tell me what i know and i dont know, it doesnt need a Master's Degree to understand the need of eliminating the Gold Sellers/Scammers, i respect ur opinion but learn to respect other's opinion too.. u dont need to be rude in any way if u dont like this post or if u are being affected by the idea of eliminating Sellers/scammers.. darkb1ader not all players can afford to spend real money for Top-Up, hence, they will do farming and raids to get items which they can sell in TH for golds nad later on trade it for EYET/EYEC, its not gonna be pointless since many players have good items just by farming.

Comment

• darkb1ader
      darkb1ader commented
      Editing a comment
      Well I hope for your sake they listen though I highly doubt it as ED doesn't care about there players anyway LMAO.
      They have there own plans and that's that.

@darkb1ader 1st u are not ED so u dont get to say ED wont listen and i think u are the one missing the point here, "Not ALL PLAYERS can AFFORD to TOP-UP" unlimited gold source for whom? for those who top-up yes, but how about those who cant afford? and how did u know what ED is against with? are u part of ED? dont place the spoon on ED's Mouth, u are not ED and u dont know what they are thinking atm..

Comment

• darkb1ader
      darkb1ader commented
      Editing a comment
      Good luck to you sir Read past post in the forums so you'll have an idea as well.

I mean all you have to do is make dnp or EYEC tradable for gold... right? Cause whoever purchases the EYEC is benfitting ED and ppl can get EYEC legally with their own gold

dont have to make a new npc to trade for cash, let players trade amongst themselves

maybe this is just a dream
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• darkb1ader
      darkb1ader commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not just maybe, It's really just a dream.
      The moment this happens, there would definitely be a decline of players anyways welp....

Dark green is a lousy colour for DN dark users:

Why not just use automatic font colour?
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

i think this suggestion not effected to scammer or gold seller bacause dn still use trade system for player to other player.. just buy cash shop and sell in th is safe...

[CENTER]

Comment

just make it ez for ED "Bring back magn gold rewards"

Comment

Working...
        X