Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

when a Legend item ( LvL 80-90-93 ) reached enhancement +10 it will never downgrade to +9 or lower, but the enhancement may still fail,

but if it reached +11/+12/+13 downgrade may occur but it will not go any lower than +10.

is this correct?

yes it will downgrade,
    ~Severalle | Zachura | Syliveth~
    LINElife

Comment

The downgrade can happen in all level, even before +10. The chance for this happen is very small though.
      +12 or +11 downgrade to +10: high chance
      +10 downgrade to +9: low chance
      +1 downgrade to +0: low chance
      zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

anyway sir, do you have a downgrade chance table?..... because all i have is enhancement success chance table.

Comment

• zArAthena
          zArAthena commented
          Editing a comment
          I can get that but that will need some effort datamining on some *.dnt files. Will do when have free time.

All the L grades I enhanced, none of them ever dropped from +10 to +9. Its just that low eh

Comment

I'm quite curious what would a downgrade chance table be used for..
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• elektric
            elektric commented
            Editing a comment
            you just cant help but to tagged yourself in, anyway, i'm also curious what does enhancement success table do? that a downgrade table (if there was) cannot?

hahaha.. see your curiosity doesn't even make sense. mofo.

• Xenocho
            Xenocho commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think my comment was in any way malicious. Clearly you like to hold grudges. Never mind that is your problem.

The reason success tables are useful is because you can estimate the total requirements. For example, a 50% success chance generally means on average, succeed in two tries so you will need double the materials when preparing for that.

Compared to my reason above, I'm genuinely curious what the downgrade table does. If you can be less salty, your input can be more beneficial for expanding the knowledge base of the forum audience.

according to you, a player doing enhancement may roughly estimate the materials they might consume along the process, by considering the chances provided in the table? correct?

in the same way, when downgrade occur, materials are consumed, correct?... which means that you can also base the amount of materials to prepare by considering the downgrade percentage.

if your comment asking " the use of a downgrade table " were not malicious, as you claim,

then what could be your point? when it is obviously providing the same function, i.e. to give a player a rough calculation of materials that could be consumed.

ZzZzZzzzz.... don't pretend like you have it. fool.

Comment

Oh this is the first time I hear one counting the materials including the chances of downgrade. Fairly plausible I guess? I hope for whatever reason you choose to be so err idk, angry (?) it makes your week start better. Have a good week.
            Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

ohhh.. so we based this argument on what you've heard? and not on what the facts imply?

if enhancement;

fails MATERIALS are consumed;

success MATERIALS are consumed;

downgrade MATERIALS are consumed;

either which situation, a player will be able to know the PROBABLE amount of MATERIALS to be consumed. that is FACT ignorant.

so why do question the usefulness of a DOWNGRADE table, like it is less useful than a SUCCESS table?

because you have not heard of it? WTF, who the f*ck you think you are?, to tell which is useful and which is not.

lowbrainer i know you will respond targeting my behavior and the language i used instead of justifying your claim with facts. i'm your boss when it comes to this, you know that, right?
              that is why you had make a comment, when you don't actually had to. especially when it is not as helpful at all.

have a good week, allocate more time in studying.

Comment

• Xenocho
                Xenocho commented
                Editing a comment
                Why are you so butt hurt? Lol. Your reply seems more like a joke than an explanation. Furthermore you still see the need to reply and continue to attack. What do you get from this? Easier to sell your genesis accessories? I lose nothing from your attack so I hope whatever your purpose is, it's worth it.

Idk why TS so mad at posts above, most people are used to look at success rate tables instead of downgrade lol.
              If you want to have a preview of rough estimate for the materials, you could try Riuga's berlin simulator (http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...rlin-simulator).

Comment

see Xenocho your a certified lowbrainer, that is everything you can say, why? because you have a fuck*n small brain idi*t .. hahahaha

bet you're a fatty ass dude who knows nothing but to play virtual games? right? hahahaha

do some exercise ahole, it would help... specially with that small brain of yours.

Comment

btw... are you a mudufuk*n stalker Xenocho ???? i don't see any relative reason why do you had to include my genesis earrings?....

Comment

Wow. Did this thread just become like a ghetto.

no I didn't stalk. New posts appear on the side bar with the authors name. It was quite clear.

Also you didn't answer my question but went all out on ad hominem. Is that the best you got?

Comment

this is pretty stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X