5 members in Best Hero Tournament?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 members in Best Hero Tournament?

Hi all. Just curious, has anyone experienced this?

The 5th person entered when the last boss had around 1 bar of HP left and mentioned 'got dc sorry'

A follow up to my question asked, one of the pt member answered yes. Could it be that if you DC outside the BHT map, you can reenter in the map like this? Or is this foul play?
    Last edited by Xenocho; 03-29-2018, 09:03 PM.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Oh god. Its the first time I saw 5 people inside BHT where Party Requirements is 4 members only.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	heheheh.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	128851

This might be a PARTY GLITCH, or maybe an ABUSE but let us see what ED do with this.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      but i doubt it could be an abuse... or it really is so that he could actually get the chance to get rewards easily without doing all the hardwork the 4 party members did, if he does keep doing this repeatedly then it could be of abuse and he took advantage of the glitch

can you actually even return to your previous party if you get disconnected and especially inside BHT? if yes, that is possible. if the party leader didn't go to town, he would be able to return to the party. but with the party being full and him able to rejoin inside BHT, that must mean they need to fix this glitch

Comment

Just to add on, he did not get any loots. This could be due to those loots not name-bound and could have been sorted due to party loot system which.. he isn't in the party list so maybe didn't assign any to him
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Its a known bug:

- Players A, B, C, and D load into the BHT lobby
        - Player D force-disconnects
        - Player E is invited to the party
        - Party of A, B, C and E enters BHT
        - Player D reconnects to the server, accepts the rejoin party prompt
        - Party now has 5 people (but only 4 can receive loot)

Glitch is because BHT lobby is incorrectly marked as a rejoinable instance.
        WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Vahr for sharing. Are there benefits to doing this?

• Celdris
          Celdris commented
          Editing a comment
          I guess the benefit is that 5-man will make completion of the BHT easier but without loots to the "helper" Xenocho

• BabyKuri
          BabyKuri commented
          Editing a comment
          Is it possible to have a 7-man party?

- Players A, B, C, and D load into the BHT lobby
          - Player B, C, D force-disconnect
          - Player E, F, G are invited to the party
          - Party of A, E, F and G enter BHT
          - Player B, C, D reconnect to the server, accept the rejoin party prompt
          - Party now has 7 people (but only 4 can receive loot)
      Working...
      X