Dragon Nest Mobile and its derivatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Nest Mobile and its derivatives

I've been curious and wanted to discuss how does the gameplay fare with DN Mobile compared to its non-mobile version (the ones we are playing right now).

I've witnessed a lot of apps that imitates Dragon Nest per se, but the experience of playing in mobile will be hard, compared to PC Versions of it, but that's just me since I'm used to Keyboard and Mouse.

Let me know your thoughts on this one. Thank you.

Some questions since curiosity killed the cat:
    • Is this endorsed and officially supported by Eyedentity?
    • Are the derivatives of the games (in Google Play and Apple App Store) includes the main story without possible omissions to retain the original lore?
    • Are the features of the concerned apps are equal and/or par with the PC version of Dragon Nest?

Siggy Under Construction...

GM of SolFuscus, McYongers - Moonlord/PVE

We are recruiting new faces and old faces alike in SolFuscus! Click here for more info!

I don't think the mobile version would have everything the PC version has, and it will be impossible for them to transition the program to android, since its a different OS, it's just going to be a different game named after DN, or its gonna be a full version demo of the pc game, because everything on the desktop/PC version wouldn't be copied on the mobile version

Comment

• McYongers
      McYongers commented
      Editing a comment
      Obviously not. It will require a lot of forking and porting everywhere. We're talking about features-wise. Like for instance, will there be raids in Dragon Nest Mobile?

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      i doubt would there be any, considering its already hard to do the mechs on the PC version, what more could they even put on the mobile version?

Your time to shine had come ELpatron50 , enlighten us with your DN mobile knowledge
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Mr.Shovels welcome to chain messages from /patron guy/ hahaha :3

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      wat i don't get it

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      ayyy new subsection /r/patronguy

DN mobile pvp is meh if you have sweaty hands(based in my experience last night) .-.

Patience is a virtue~
    Thank you Huzaaaart for my Avatar~

Comment

Working...
    X