Accidentally thrown medea converter T_T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accidentally thrown medea converter T_T

Hello guys is there a way to retrieve the medea converter? I accidentally throw it away because i've mistaken it for an origin of lagendia, the shape and color is kinda similar and im out of inventory slot to loot some items in L.exploration, so i throw some items and when i realize i've thrown 1 of the converters, i know it's my fault im a little bit sleepy but please can anyone tell me or any admin or mods who can retrieve it for me.
    I tried to file a ticket on support but it says failed to submit contact admin

no, the fault lies on your behalf, there is no such thing as "Compensation" for someone who thrown their own things away, there's a notification popping up before you can throw away your item, and yet you just keep on clicking without giving attention to the notification, and the item you're trying to throw away, so i am very sure, even if you have contacted support they won't give you the medea converter (the neris +20 ~ medea tier 1 converter? )

Comment

No compensation for being stupid.

Comment

Another set of "properly working" medea converters will be distributed next Tuesday. You can hope that'll fix your incomplete medea gear.

Comment

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          might not work on incomplete medea gear , since most medea are now complete w/ wrong stats only.

• Arkhaez
          Arkhaez commented
          Editing a comment
          Been thinking of that too, but it's either this or he'll be able to file a ticket (whether they give back his lost converter or not is uncertain) is his only chance.

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          in my opinion i don't really want players to receive something they aren't worth to get, considering they did the mistake themselves

Mr.Shovels it is the imcomplete medea t2 +20 converter

Comment

Working...
        X