Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machina Awakening Reward

Hello SEA Forum,

Please tell me in all my sanity that I am not dreaming with this. A free Tier 2 +20 Medea Set for the Machina Awakening reward.

Any clarifications would be appreciated.

you think your eyes maybe deceiving you.. but its not, that's the reward if you complete the requirements

Comment

Ty for your reply Monsieur Shovel. Implying I've completed said requirements on an account with 16 Machinas just because I have no life and I am dead inside. That makes them all eligible for the reward, right? Just need to confirm my common sense if it's still sensible.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        as stated in the text "per character basis" you can complete as many awakening quest from as many machinas as possible, all of them would still be eligible for the reward, this is to be said if you are really dead inside and does not have a life at all, but i disagree

Whoa, free stuff!
      ---------
      DN SEA
      Harmonicah (Physician)
      Kaaalm (Soul Eater)
      ---------

Comment

Eh! my Ruina already participated in surprise event. well more powerstones for her

Comment

i am planning to make a ruina since she will got her awakening and she will be given a chance to prove that she's good enough to be in nests even with mediocre gear, i just don't know what class should i pick, ruina or defensio? i personally like defensio because of her buffs, but i really want a class that is AoE and can deal damage, so i'm siding more on to the ruina dps part, but she might lack buffs perhaps? i don't play machina, so i wanna know which class would be best for my preference:

Good AoE skills
          Has atleast buffs for herself
          Good DPS
          Easy to use

i am mainly doing this because of the freebie, i might add her as a sub that could make a fortune for my main class sniper (because of the t2 medea +20)

and here's hoping, season 2 surprise event, give us some enhancement hammers for enhancing our gear! or maybe its another t2 medea +20 bundle package for the newbs

Comment

• launcelot
            launcelot commented
            Editing a comment
            They're both fun to play =w=)b

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            i'm going for defensio,

Is it possible for my other characters in the same account to receive the Tier 2 +20 Medea Set rewards?

Comment

• Ryndecure
            Ryndecure commented
            Editing a comment
            But it's not stated that other characters can't claim them. And since the rewards will be in the special storage, won't we be able to claim them with other chars? Just like the surprise event for example.

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            The surprise event stated that only "this" particular character who joined the event could claim the reward, there was no such thing as any character that did not joined the surprise event could get this reward, i have joined the event, and i have seen my character name that could only collect the rewards, nothing else.
            you must be mistaken on something else.

• Ryndecure
            Ryndecure commented
            Editing a comment
            I see. Thanks for the clarification.
        Working...
        X