Lagendia Exploration Rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lagendia Exploration Rewards

Just want to know if there's any change in the rewards in Lagendia Exploration? Was a bit out of the loop recently. Some people said that there's a chance to get Mid Grade Heart in big treasure chests? Or still just mid grade fragments only.

Thanks!
    I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
    I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

As far as I know, no changes + mid grade jade heart don't drop.

Click image for larger version

Name:	reward.PNG
Views:	23
Size:	588.6 KB
ID:	134622

Comment

• theredgumball
      theredgumball commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! It's just probably a rumor I guess? I don't know if I can fully trust that introduction stuff since it does not say that mid grade/low grade fragments drop there but these mats actually drop there haha.

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hm I see tho the jade heart one, haven't encountered them so far. Will believe they drop if someone really post them here xD tho if it drops it's kinda odd not much ppl sells the heart

Comment

there's a chance that you won't get low-grade jade frags on small chests, but there's also a chance you will get 3~4 low-grade jade frags, mid-grade jade frags on big chests are 10% chance to drop.

what you wanna do if you are trying to get low-grade jade frags, open small chests, 1 key for 1 small chest is more worth it, 7 keys for 7 small chests than 1 big chest for 7 keys.

if you would compare, small chests gives more reward if you were to spend 7 keys to open 7 small chests than spending 7 keys for 1 big chest from which only rewards 100% of the points you get from small chests, the big chests aren't really much rewarding and just for show and wasting your keys, if you aim to atleast get the chance for the mid-grade jade frags, be my guest, but if you are aiming for more low-grade jade fragments, go for smaller chests.

if you get atleast 10 keys, you can get atleast 10~30 jade fragments on small chests.

Comment

Thanks for the info people!
        I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
        I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

Working...
        X