Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Dragon Nest M more popular than Dragon Nest Awake (Mobile)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Dragon Nest M more popular than Dragon Nest Awake (Mobile)

DN Awake (Mobile) came out first before DN M.

DN M has only first specialization (idk what cap was that based, I forgot), yet DN Awake has awakening (based on 93 cap).

Also, every time I search in Youtube for Dragon nest, sorting them based on upload date, and expecting to see Fringe Show's update videos, but now seeing bunch of Dragon Nest M gameplay videos.

This is a genuine question, I really had no idea why?

Any answers are appreciated, thank you very much.

DN Saint Haven (Mobile) is an exception.
    I only liked that game because it has Machina, lol.
    Last edited by Agent3554; 05-06-2018, 11:39 PM.

Just curious. When writing this, how much did you look into comparing both? With no description of the gameplay or whatsoever, are you asking for the sake of discussion or just want to be spoonfed the answer?
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Mobile version don't have their own forum or something that they come here to post...?

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        god nimmie why u cant stop summoning the seten

• Nimmienaticz
        Nimmienaticz commented
        Editing a comment
        We need to unleash that guy , so he can answer this thread with all of his might and prowess.
        Just wait, he'll come from the grave.

• McYongers
        McYongers commented
        Editing a comment
        Call the illuminati!!

Where is ELPatron when you need him?

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        Soon sir, please be patience.

• justlance
        justlance commented
        Editing a comment
        I would like to hear an op dps void blast and wheeling staff coz fck mAttack for sorcs. pAttack is top tier

Coz of the legs.

Comment

I dont even know there are three version of DN mobile, and I though DN Saint Haven = DNM. Anyway, even if there is no official forum for DNM doesnt means that you may come to other games' platform and post about the mobile game.
        "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
        - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Ask us if we care first before asking this question.

Clue: No we don't .

Comment

this post is cancer

end of statement

Comment

This post is pure nonsense LOL, i mean seriously?? did you even try doing some research or checking those two games out before posting this??
              I literally had to revive this dead account just so i could clear this out
              Ok so for the sake of answering your question, first of all DN awake was released by tencent and it was solely released on china only so that means the game was in pure Chinese version only!! tencent never intended releasing it globally
              then here comes DN M which was is actually the global or should we say the translated version of DN awake which is being handled by SIAMGAMES( but it seems like its a shady release since SIAMGAMES are not even crediting TENCENT,shanda nor ED on the game it self. I remember on the chinese version shanda was being credited on the loading screen.. ED should try taking a look at this for its nothing to sneeze at if it's really an unlicensed released. DN M had become really succesfull that new servers were being created every other day due to the large player base. even on popularity DN M had also reached 1m likes on facebook in just a span of 2-3 months already rivaling the facebook page of DN Sea. so if it's truly an unlicensed game then poor ED they're already losing millions worth of cash which should be going to their pockets)

And since you're asking why DN M was more popular then its counterpart the answer should be plain obvious.
              the other version was in chinese, if you're gonna be playing that version its like taking you're final exams and you're just guessing every answers on the questions with no idea on whats going on, so of course DN M would be more popular
              but hey on the chinese market DN awake was one the top 5 games there on the mobile platform so its also pretty famous

BTW guys you should try out DN M, as an avid player of DN before i instantly got hook up with it. it's like the full ported version of the pc game on the mobile
              Try it and im sure you guys Will enjoy it

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
                Mr.Shovels commented
                Editing a comment
                i cant try it out, its on android and my phone is a 3310

• myon
                myon commented
                Editing a comment
                I can't be a Tempest in there.
                End of my story.

• Agent3554
                Agent3554 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the answer, this is the only answer I needed.
                My apologies if I didn't provide any details on my question.

Go ask dragon nest m devs at google play store xD

Comment

Working...
              X