• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returned Hero Rune dragon accessory pouch

I just logged in today to level up my new returned hero character
    but i don't see any rune dragon accessory pouch in my character

Thanks for the info.
    We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

i hope the rune dragon accessory isn't tradable... so that they won't take advantage of this

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        well... i don't dislike the fact that this would be good for newbies... anyway its all good, maybe i am just upset because i bought those accessories when it was still lvl 93 cap for around 15kg a piece, i gotta move on

• Nimmienaticz
        Nimmienaticz commented
        Editing a comment
        Aye Shovie! It means you need to upgrade your stuffs and get uniq 95 accessories :3

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        how am i suppose to do that if the prices on TH for accessories are overpriced? since there was a gold overflow just right after the essence of new sun event ended, they have left players dirty rich, i can't even comprehend the ways they did this and how long they farmed for those essences to open up the boxes till they get the gold goblin on those boxes.

my aim was to get as much slayer points as possible, so i literally farmed so hard for those essences to open up as much boxes as possible, earned more than 450k slayer points total, and all those 400k point was used to purchase slayer gear, and here's hoping for me, its a pve gear, not a pvp gear since they made it available on PVP as an item that can be bought with ladder points

So no accessories to those newly made character? Sad

Comment

Working...
      X