No announcement yet.

Eye gacha event details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Mr shovels, im kinda new to this kind of event. i looked into the cash shop and saw Alteas Gacha box pacakge for 2500pts (5 boxes) and the original one for 9900 for 10 boxes. Does the 2500pt box counts towards the required purchase for the event? or only the 9900pt box are coutned . Thanks
    IGN: GeneGen & GeneGen2

Comment

• geeeen17
      geeeen17 commented
      Editing a comment
      one last question. is there any notification that youre eligible for the rewards? like some mail in game that youre gonna receive every reward?

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      no, thats why they need to end the event 1 week before the giveaway date, since they will be then checking out all characters with its IGN's if they are eligible, i dont know their method but they will check it individually, i assume they dont have a program yet for determining which player is eligible and who bought the boxes and if those players used the right methods of purchase to be eligible for the rewards.

if you know for yourself you bought the boxes, you are eligible, you can also check out your transactions on your account via ED's main website

• geeeen17
      geeeen17 commented
      Editing a comment
      ok, thank you again. youve been very helpful. thanks

UPDATE:
    Tier 8 130000 Boxes => CLEARED (over the weekend) ... ONE MORE TO GO

- Little Wizard Dandelion Spirit (Growth type)
    Finally! that dandelion spirit is mine!

1 more to go! lets hope we finish it up tomorrow! we might even get a surprise 10th tier! (hoping... hoping... hoping... hoping... )

Comment

"=> All 9 tiers have been cleared."

tier 10 plz

Comment

Working...
      X