Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to use the new Special server storage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use the new Special server storage?

I saw that storage under the cash storage but I can't put anything in it. Peoplee keep saying that I need a ticket, so I went to cash shop and I saw there is no such a thing like that. Please help. Also, for the event can I buy Alta box using the discount coupon?

Certain cash item is required to use that Special Storage. However, it is not available for purchase until next patch (don't ask me why, ED took away lots of thing that were supposed to be implemented in SEA).

Assuming if it was anything like the previous Gacha event, purchase with discount couple does count toward event participation.

Comment

you need some sort of ticket to be able to store unique to legend gear onto the special storage, which then your other characters may access with, once taken out from special storage, you will have to purchase tickets required to store it on special storage, ofc buy the tickets on the designated character that has the gear you wish to store on special storage.

i do hope it costs atleast 1800 EYET, but since there are 2 rarities of gear you can store, both medea and calypse, the amount of tickets that will be used varies from the rarity of the gear being stored, as i have seen on one of the youtube videos regarding this, you will need 2 special storage tickets to store calypse gear, and 1 special storage ticket to store medea gear, ofc each gear requires 1 or 2 usage of tickets, after that if you would rather store a set of gear, including both main and secondary weapon with 5 part armors, you will need 7 special storage tickets for the medea gear, and 14 for the calypse gear, since they will need 1 ticket each gear for medea, 2 tickets each gear for calypse.

as far as i know, only general items can be stored on special storage, that is both medea and calypse gear, other than that, maybe they will update it soon.
      and i too hope it could be put in TH, it would also be a good gold income for players who wants to cash in for more gold.

Comment

from patchnotes :

8. Premium Storage Coupon on Sale
        • Premium Storage Coupon is a coupon to transfer equipment to Premium Storage (server). It is required when transferring Unique or Legend rarity Lv. 95 Equipment (Weapon or Armor) as a fee.
        • Required amounts of the coupon differ depending on the equipment's rarity. Transfered equipment has same enhancement level. Transfered equipment keeps its inserted Dragon gems.
        • The item will be on sale from 22nd May after the scheduled maintenance.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks! didn't notice this as i wasn't carefully reading the patch notes
      Working...
      X