Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disconnecting issues

Greetings to any Moderator available,

I have kept stumbling upon Disconnection errors when going through any portals in Saint Haven. I have tried playing at a computer shop near my house and their client works flawlessly. Whilst my own client is pretty faulty that keeps kicking me off the game. It's starting to get frustrating as I can't play for free in my own home. Please aid me in my hour of need for assistance. And no, there's no internet problem or connectivity issue's with my local net provider. I've checked that already. Thanks.

IGN: Jidalgo

PLDT? if it is, your IP Address is conflicted with the stable connection from the DN SEA's server on singapore, there are IP Addresses that sometimes experience instability of their connection while playing the game, and since they just patched up the game, most likely it might get fixed up at the next maintenance.

are you experiencing this all day long this week after the patch? if yes, wait till they do a maintenance this upcoming tuesday, if not and you are experiencing this issue long before the patch, you might wanna inquire at 1:1 support and tell them that you are experiencing frequent disconnection issues, give them a brief but short explanation regarding your situation, internet speed and plan, your ISP, computer specs etc. a screen shot would help them out determine the issue, but if they tell you that you should check their PING using the command console on your computer, ping the IP address they are going to give you, then if you see a lot of numbers which you consider is bad, then there is no hope unless you use a VPN to change and reroute your connection to another server port, this way it will change your IP address, and solve the issue

Comment

• RavingPheonix
      RavingPheonix commented
      Editing a comment
      It's Globe Telecommunications. I've been experiencing this all week long now. Only been playing in computer shops so I could extend my grind time. I just hope DN team resolves this though. Each country should have their own unique IP address anyway. Should be at least

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      what type of module are you using in order to connect to the internet? a direct landline router? a pocket wifi? wireless modem? dial-up? or a broadband stick? those i've mentioned besides using a wired router could cause instability issues on your connection between your computer and on the DN SEA server, even if it the server is located at singapore, which is atleast near the philippine country, there are times IP addresses like what you have faces issues such as this frequent disconnection issues.

so you did say you are experiencing this all week long, is it from before machina awakening update? if it is, then maybe your IP address is the cause.
      i couldn't really tell that much since you didn't provide details regarding your plan or if you are using wireless internet connections such as what pocket wifis and broadbands provide.

I suggest restarting your router till you can enter any kinds of portals.
    We can't do nothing but about this, wait for the time they lift banned IP or they allow those IP's on their game.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Okay so I all you pros are saying that it's my router that's the problem or the thing that I'm connected to the server. Thing is.. I'm connected to the office's wifi module of my home. I'm am unsure as to what it is that's keeping all of us connected. But I see your point and I'll contact my IT team to deal with the situation. Thanks again.

Comment

RavingPheonix, i had this problem before back in 2012. Happened with Globe whenever I leave town its all blackscreen. I waited years sadly not resolved haha. The CherryTeam ask for tracert but didn't help.
        I switch to another ISP and solved the problem :P.

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
          Nimmienaticz commented
          Editing a comment
          Iits simply acquire a new internet provider, on ph you have some choices between globe, smart / pldt, & converge.

• RavingPheonix
          RavingPheonix commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll do that soon. Thanks

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          Converge is not for home internet plans, they are usually providing office or business internet plans for office buildings and facilities, they aren't cheap but they have better deals and a faster internet connection shall be provided to the client.
      Working...
      X